Changes v The Bombres | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v The Bombres

I’d have RCD keeping Pickett out.

Edwards in for Hugo, super stiff kid.

Yeah, he's a lock you'd say.

And I'm still certain MJR has been set for this game as well, which would make Daniel a lock as well I think.

In fact, if MRJ doesn't play this week, I'll walk backwards to Perth. Naked.
If MRJ doesn’t play, I’ll send you a few bottles of 60+ sunblock for your arse cheeks :cool:

Reactions: 1 users
Essendon look quick what little I've seen and heard, might mean Caddy goes out for Pickett.

With Riewoldt, CCJ, Chol all in or around the forward line it is hard to find a spot for Caddy.

Can't see MRJ playing, he is a first year draftee, we don't need to be throwing them into AFL level so early.

If Rioli D comes back then his role needs to change to a pressure forward kicking goals, not a pressure forward running back to close off space. Closing off space just seems a lot less effective the way the game is being played at the moment.

Castagna is clearly out of form, maybe even out of a role too. He needs to be dropped but also we need some VFL to be happening for him to get some game time to work into some better form. Castagna has proven value as a pressure forward but this role is changing and he needs to have his role changed somewhat and to get some form back.

DS

In: Sheds, Pickett, Rioli x2
Out: Hugo (25 touches in 3 games, he ain't stiff), RCD (he is, a little), George, Caddy

Grimes Balta Broad
Baker Vlastuin Houli
Pickett Martin KMac
Sheds Jack Shai
MoJu CJ Aarts
Nank Chimp Dion
Danny Chol Short Graham
Sub: Stack

The Bombers play that really tall wingman Cox. Wonder if Chol spends some time there s part of the rotation if he stays in.

Reactions: 1 user
The Bombers play that really tall wingman Cox. Wonder if Chol spends some time there s part of the rotation if he stays in.
Nah Both Marlion or Kamdyn would snap him in half.
No need to worry about Cox at all, 200cm wingman are just KPP without the heart to play there.

In: Edwards
Out: Ralphsmith

Our ruck has never looked more dynamic with Nank & Chol. We should never revert back to a one genuine ruck.

Reactions: 2 users
Nah Both Marlion or Kamdyn would snap him in half.
No need to worry about Cox at all, 200cm wingman are just KPP without the heart to play there.
Yep. Cox only had 9 possessions with 4 marks (zero contested) against West Coast. I would be surprised if he is not dropped.

To those calling for Stack and MRJ to come in:
  • Stack's VFL form has plateaued, and there haven't been VFL matches for 2 weeks now.
  • MRJ is tantalising as a replacement for George but he's also now missed 2 weeks.
In: Edwards, Pickett
Out: HRS, Castagna

Dan Rioli and RCD may swap subs vests.

Reactions: 4 users
Yeah, he's a lock you'd say.

And I'm still certain MJR has been set for this game as well, which would make Daniel a lock as well I think.

In fact, if MRJ doesn't play this week, I'll walk backwards to Perth. Naked.
if he's the medical sub you can wear socks and jocks ... for our sake :)

• Haha
Need to get some pace into the team this week or we’ll get torched

Tough tough tough!

In Edwards, Rioli D, Rioli M, Pickett and Stack.
Out Caddy, Castagna, Collier-Dawkins, Houli, Ralphsmith.

B Broad Balta Grimes
HB Stack Vlastuin Short
C McIntosh Bolton Pickett
HF Edwards Chol Aarts
F Cameron-Jones Martin Riewoldt
R Nankervis Cotchin Prestia
I/C Baker Graham Rioli D and Rioli M.
Sub Caddy.
Is this Indigenous round or Tokenism round?