Changes verses the Swannies - Easter Round | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes verses the Swannies - Easter Round

In Broad Young McAuliffe Sonz
Out MJ Dow Banks McIntosh

Wouldnt drop Lefau after 1 game
Kosi didnt do much in VFL to come in

Last edited:
I can see us getting reamed by Gulden, Warner, Papley, Heaney and the Lizard next week

We need smalls with speed and xfactor crumbing roving packs kicking goals in the forward line
Once the ball hits the deck there’s no one there and the ball rebounds out of our forward line as fast as it came in
We must give Cumbo Coulthard Clarke a go to see what they’ve got

Reactions: 5 users
The most damning stat so far this season is that the club has already used 32 players in 3 rounds .............................................

Another debutant likely next week and another player likely to play their first game for 24 will make it 34 players in 4 rounds ................even worse.

Thats bottom club type stuff injuries or no injuries.
Right now we are playing with the heart and skill level of bottom club so something has to change if we are going to have a season to remember than one to forget.

Why did Banks come back in?
Great question he didnt deserve a casll up, he was ordinary in pre season.

Is Yze letting the assistants pick the team cos theres nothing different going on from the second half of last season.

Reactions: 4 users
Right now we are playing with the heart and skill level of bottom club so something has to change if we are going to have a season to remember than one to forget.
Its TaNKING TIME BABY !!

Gotta get quality in before we get mullered by the Devils and their handouts.

Tigs do not want to end up like the Hawks Eagles and Kangas.

Reactions: 1 users
Great question he didnt deserve a casll up, he was ordinary in pre season.

Is Yze letting the assistants pick the team cos theres nothing different going on from the second half of last season.
What was the saying “Live in the past die in the present“?
Were definitely living in the past with team selection nothings changed under 3 coaches those that play well vfl aren’t rewarded with games whilst we see the same players gifted game after game
Something really stinks at Match selection

Reactions: 4 users
Were definitely living in the past with team selection nothings changed under 3 coaches those that play well vfl aren’t rewarded with games whilst we see the same players gifted game after game
Rd 1 of the VFL was yesterday.

We need smalls with speed and xfactor crumbing roving packs kicking goals in the forward line
Once the ball hits the deck there’s no one there and the ball rebounds out of our forward line as fast as it came in
We must give Cumbo Coulthard Clarke a go to see what they’ve got
Yep

B: Grimes Miller Broad
HB: Brown Vlastuin Rioli
C: Short Ross Campbell
HF: Baker Balta Mansell
F: Martin Lynch Cumberland
R: Nankervis Taranto Bolton
I: Pickett Trezise McAuliffe Sonsie Clarke

Reactions: 1 user

But thats not really true is it. We have 7 players playing today that hadn't played 20 games each. 4 of them hadn't played 10 games collectively, but we are still picking all the same players right?

We literally can't change everyone, or we will get flogged. I'd like to see a few more positional changes, I'd like to see Broad moved to a wing if he can come back in next week in place of Pickett, so we can keep at least 1 of Brown / Tresize in there, maybe both.

Reactions: 2 users
B: Grimes Miller Broad
HB: Brown Vlastuin Rioli
C: Short Ross Campbell
HF: Baker Balta Mansell
F: Martin Lynch Cumberland
R: Nankervis Taranto Bolton
I: Pickett Trezise McAuliffe Sonsie Clarke
That's a good team on paper. Plenty of youth in there. A good balance. You may have to fit Young in there as well.