Changes verses the Swannies - Easter Round | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes verses the Swannies - Easter Round

Must play Balta down back as a half-back interceptor.
Defence is depleted by injury ATM.

We get Young back and Miller held his own. Broad may also be back.

Up forward, without Balta, it's just Lynch. Kosi isn't up to it, Lefau looked out of depth, Fawcett is injured, Ryan couldn't catch a cold. Our KPP depth is terrible. What has Hartley and Co been doing?

Up forward, without Balta, it's just Lynch. Kosi isn't up to it, Lefau looked out of depth, Fawcett is injured, Ryan couldn't catch a cold. Our KPP depth is terrible. What has Hartley and Co been doing?
Put all their eggs in the King basket, then Hardwick walked out and King stayed on to play under him.

Hardwick screwed us more than once on the way out.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Its TaNKING TIME BABY !!

Gotta get quality in before we get mullered by the Devils and their handouts.

Tigs do not want to end up like the Hawks Eagles and Kangas.
You think we actually "need" to tank Craigy boy :p

We are in a change over period now and ironically I'm not even getting mad with the losses, which has surprised my missus...I just accept it, (but don't like it).

Last edited:
I'd love to keep Brown and Tresize in our defensive 7 even with Broad and Young coming back, so for me, Dan Rioli into the midfield / wing rotation, and Broad onto a wing, so Pickett or Kmac need to come out. I'll take Pickett out personally.

So

In Young, Broad, McAuliffe
Out Dow, Banks, Pickett

Grimes, Miller, Young
Short, Vlastuin, Tresize
Broad, Taranto, McIntosh
Campbell, Bolton, Mansell
Balta, Martin, Lynch
Nankervis, DRioli, Baker
Ross, Lefau, Brown, McAuliffe

Sub - Clarke or MRJ

Reactions: 1 users
I'd love to keep Brown and Tresize in our defensive 7 even with Broad and Young coming back, so for me, Dan Rioli into the midfield / wing rotation, and Broad onto a wing, so Pickett or Kmac need to come out. I'll take Pickett out personally.

So

In Young, Broad, McAuliffe
Out Dow, Banks, Pickett

Grimes, Miller, Young
Short, Vlastuin, Tresize
Broad, Taranto, McIntosh
Campbell, Bolton, Mansell
Balta, Martin, Lynch
Nankervis, DRioli, Baker
Ross, Lefau, Brown, McAuliffe

Sub - Clarke or MRJ
My picks too but sub Lefau again. He still has a lot to learn and experience. We need Judz starting in attack.

Reactions: 1 user
I’d love to see Kaleb Smith given a go as a small back.

Just on that I reckon Shorty is one who’s dropping off a bit. Just going IMO.
Wonder if he has a wandering eye?

Reactions: 1 users
My picks too but sub Lefau again. He still has a lot to learn and experience. We need Judz starting in attack.

Yeah I was umming and arring over Lefau. I left him in as i don't like dropping 1st gamers after 1 game, but his position could be up for grabs and I agree with Clarke coming in. Reckon Sonsie will wait another week or 2 before getting a crack at it. We won't want to be making more than 3 or 4 changes this week IMO.

Yeah I was umming and arring over Lefau. I left him in as i don't like dropping 1st gamers after 1 game, but his position could be up for grabs and I agree with Clarke coming in. Reckon Sonsie will wait another week or 2 before getting a crack at it. We won't want to be making more than 3 or 4 changes this week IMO.
Yep, get another VFL game into Sonz and Kano at home, and surely Kano will debut in the Gather round in his home state. Family.

Reactions: 1 user
I’d love to see Kaleb Smith given a go as a small back.

Just on that I reckon Shorty is one who’s dropping off a bit. Just going IMO.
Wonder if he has a wandering eye?
Short was shocking yesterday.
If it's good enough to bag Dow and Banks
Short was really bad.

Put all their eggs in the King basket, then Hardwick walked out and King stayed on to play under him.

Hardwick screwed us more than once on the way out.
Repeating something over and over again doesnt make it fact.

If we accept the validity of your comment than I guess they haven't done a lot!