Changes vs GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs GWS

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Before I realised were up against Mummy, I went

Out; Soldo, eggs

In: JR, Bakes

But since its Mummy, I'll go

Out: eggs

In: JR

and I reckon eggs was great and a keeper.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I want Chol to stay in. When we play Collingwood he could be our best matchup for Cox.

Yep. The only one.

Selection headache alright as Jack is a must for now. I remember we did this with Higgo early last season by dropping him after 1st game (?), so as we're at the business end now, unfortunately, Eggs might be dropped.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Touch wood we don’t get anymore injuries, which is going to create some very tough decisions for the MC, will they go with proven class or exuberant youth, might be a bit of both I’d say . Jack, Caddy and Nank are locks when fit, Might see Jack play up the ground once match fit.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Touch wood we don’t get anymore injuries, which is going to create some very tough decisions for the MC, will they go with proven class or exuberant youth, might be a bit of both I’d say . Jack, Caddy and Nank are locks when fit, Might see Jack play up the ground once match fit.

wouldn't JR bring some crafty tricks to the centre set up as a ruck rover?

coaches showed some signs of serious creativity the last few weeks (stackman forward, $hai into guts, unleashing Mabs)

Its not impossible that a discussion has taken place about the need to wrong foot the opposition in the next 3 months to reclaim our rightful premiership flag.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
wouldn't JR bring some crafty tricks to the centre set up as a ruck rover?

coaches showed some signs of serious creativity the last few weeks (stackman forward, $hai into guts, unleashing Mabs)

Its not impossible that a discussion has taken place about the need to wrong foot the opposition in the next 3 months to reclaim our rightful premiership flag.
Jacks that rare 6/4 gun that can play anywhere, make a ripper on baller if need be. With Lynch forward I think it’s a pinch hit weapon we could use and if it’s not working just put the Stackman there

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Cholly wont be dropped next week.

His height will be needed against Gee Whiz as their height is a major weapon for them especially with Tomlinson and Finlayson running around all over the place like they did last time they carved us up along with Cameron and Mummy.

We will need to double team Mummy with Ivan and Cholly.

Unluckily for Eggsy he will likely make way for Jackmond if he returns.

Save for terrible form or injury/suspensions I cant see senior Premiership TIgers being easily omitted from here on , the club has showed its hand now we are gonna run into the end of the season with as settled and senior strong team as possible.

The juniors that are in the side right now are impacting and doing their bit at the right time, a few of them may well consolidate in the 22 over the next couple of weeks which are going to be our biggest games for the season against Gee Whiz, the Maggots and the Coasters all at the G.

Tigers probably need to win 2 of those to attack the flag.

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
Definite IN Jack & maybe Baker
Definite Out Short & maybe Rioli

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Thursday night ins
Jack & caddy

Friday night outs
Maybe Chol & graham

Hard to call.

But for the first time in a while we are playing a top 4 team: not a bottom 4 team-
so it won’t be easy.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Can't see Egg being dropped, he was very good. If JR comes in it will be for a forward meaning one less small, most likely Rioli.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
What about Caddy?

Caddy's been stinking it up for weeks IMO... I know he's important to structure and all that but if Jack's back with Lynch then we don't need Caddy. Depends if Dimma wants to play him and hope he comes good before finals though I guess.