Changes vs GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs GWS

James

Tiger Rookie
Sep 11, 2016
Egglemosse-Smith and Chol both did well and Ellis played his best game for a while.
Soldo is not the answer but should probably stay until Nankervis is fit.
As above I think McIntosh should drop back. His recent form has been ordinary. Not for this but I noticed yesterday that on two occasions when he made mistakes he laughed with team mates about it. He seems pretty complacent to me and while it wouldn’t be the end it wouldn’t do any harm.
If fit Jack has to come in and so should Baker.
Houlie has been a great player and remains a very good one. with his game against StKilda possibly his worst ever. His game against GC was OK, without being outstanding.
If Lambert is fit, Baker and Riewoldt for Houlie and McIntosh.

Batchelor Party

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2011
USA
Don't see a matchup for Astbury with this Giants team. Not sure he has the agility to compete with their mobile forwards

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Kelly off, Healy reckons it's a calf..... spent 5minutes as a physio and reckons he can diagnose any injury from 100metres away!
Gee ..... they're rattled the giants!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
In Baker Riewoldt
Out McIntosh
B Astbury Broad Grimes
HB Edwards Valistun Houlie
C Bolton Martin Cotchin
HF Rioli Castagna Lambert
F Stack Lynch Riewoldt
R Soldo Graham Prestia
I/C from Baker Chol Egglemosse-Smith Ellis Lambert ??

Why would you drop McIntosh?

From the RFC report of the game.

BEST
Gold Coast:
Witts, Joyce, Weller, Swallow, MacPherson
Richmond: Cotchin, Lambert, Ellis, Bolton, Prestia, McIntosh

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Kelly off, Healy reckons it's a calf..... spent 5minutes as a physio and reckons he can diagnose any injury from 100metres away!
Gee ..... they're rattled the giants!

Geez thatd be a great result if Kelly misses next week

ryan

Tiger Rookie
Jul 30, 2005
Jack in for Egg Stack will go back n play half back.

iMac very important structure wise at the G

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
So possibly our forward line next week could be Lynch, Reiwoldt, Caddy, Castagna, Stack ,Rioli with Martin and Bolton resting there, personally I’d just clear the 50 out for the Stackman :cool:

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Why would you drop McIntosh?

From the RFC report of the game.

BEST
Gold Coast:
Witts, Joyce, Weller, Swallow, MacPherson
Richmond: Cotchin, Lambert, Ellis, Bolton, Prestia, McIntosh

Then the compiler of that report needs to stop doing lines at Shane Mumfords house parties.

Don't think McIntosh will be dropped, but he was putrid on Saturday.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Who died and made ****** a player
**** kicker of the highest order

As a ball winner yes, but as a tagger this year he has taken all before him: Dusty, Cripps etc.

Not a coincidence that they have turned to crap once he got injured.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
As a ball winner yes, but as a tagger this year he has taken all before him: Dusty, Cripps etc.

Not a coincidence that they have turned to crap once he got injured.

Give me a break. He is *smile*.
Dusty shouldve got 5 frees the last time we played them.
He spent the entire game holding him.
Let decrap do it on the G..

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Those thinking that Macintosh will get dropped will be severely disappointed. He ain’t pretty but bloody important on how we structure up especially at the MCG.

He’s very close to going out. Won’t be shocked at all if it was him to go out.

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
One bad match does not maketh a drop. I have no idea who deserves to be dropped. Only a few matches ago darksiders were calling for George's head and a few weeks later he bobs up with 5 goals. Kmac is an important piece of the puzzle for our success but he did not play up to his standard. If Jack and Caddy are back then I would say it would be out of Rioli? 14 disposals 2 goals 3 pts (harsh), Graham? 23 disposals 7 tackles ( harsh), Short?22 disposals (harsh). As I said I have no clue as to who goes out...great problem for a club to have for this end of the season

Reactions: 1 user

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Then the compiler of that report needs to stop doing lines at Shane Mumfords house parties.

Don't think McIntosh will be dropped, but he was putrid on Saturday.
The compiler may have looked at stats only. Statistically KMac was almost identical to Stacky and he also compared we’ll to Dusty, although neither of them were named amongst the bests.