Changes vs Port Power Rnd 18 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs Port Power Rnd 18

rinso17

Tiger Superstar
Feb 2, 2005
Hinkley might find himself in trouble with Kockie soon and join the others on the coaching scarp heap.

They will throw the kitchen sink at us this week their season is on the line again.
I sure hope they come at us all guns blazing. Hardwick stated "the season starts now" a cupla rounds back so we need to
get used to the tempo upgrade.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Hinkley might find himself in trouble with Kockie soon and join the others on the coaching scarp heap.

They will throw the kitchen sink at us this week their season is on the line again.

Totally agree. He is scrapping the bottom of the barrel.
I’ve never thought he was a good coach from the start.
His entire career has been based on the back of one finals series over 5 years ago now.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Wines in doubt as well with a fractured thumb.

Im not too proud to like this , Ebert, Burton and Wines out yep Ill take that.

Gray, Rockliff, and Boak, still there though, cant underestimate them.

Giants didnt have there best midfield rotation (Mummy, Coniglio, Kelly and Ward)against us and still put us under duress.

Reactions: 1 user

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
Im not too proud to like this , Ebert, Burton and Wines out yep Ill take that.

Gray, Rockliff, and Boak, still there though, cant underestimate them.

Giants didnt have there best midfield rotation (Mummy, Coniglio, Kelly and Ward)against us and still put us under duress.
Swings & roundabouts.
Plenty of teams would have been happy when Rance/Cotch/Nank/Jack and others were missing.

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
Swings & roundabouts.
Plenty of teams would have been happy when Rance/Cotch/Nank/Jack and others were missing.
Agree. Port don’t have the depth to cover for guys like wines and Ebert out

Bennnny

Punt Road End. The best place to watch The Tiges.
Mar 29, 2005
Melbourne
www.indieinitiative.com
I know it was his 2nd game but Eggy was pretty poor, In that i mean twice he didn't go in when he had to, avoided a few contests which didn't impress., also went to ground to easy, out bustled to easy in marking contests.

Must go out and caddy to come in.

Getting tired hearing macintosh plays a role, does that role include countless errors week in week out. He escapes scrutiny i dont know why.
Would rather Graham or baker to come in.
And yet Kmac gets selected every week. Obviously the MC not paying attention to you.

Feb 25, 2007
And yet Kmac gets selected every week. Obviously the MC not paying attention to you.

Do u actually believe he's playing well? If it is good enough for others to be dropped then the same should apply to macintosh.
I actually like macintosh but if a player isn't performing over a period of time then surely his position should be looked at...

Brimmy

Tassie Tiger
Apr 19, 2018
Ebert a big out for Port, he’s a very good player.

I’d bring Caddy & Graham in, for Eggy & take your pick,probably Shortie, & move Stackie back to Half Back.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Probably just be Caddy for Eggy, and Caddy will run through the middle to assist and probably push forward when JR8 and Tommy have a spell on the pine.
Problem with that is that Caddy is no good in the middle

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
I reckon nank should play a week in vfl. Has been out for some time, will need to find his touch. And grundy will run him raggered, not what he needs first up. Would rather soldo go the croation sledge hammer and work him over.
The conditioning boys get the players up to the standard.
Jack didn’t play reserves.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Do u actually believe he's playing well? If it is good enough for others to be dropped then the same should apply to macintosh.
I actually like macintosh but if a player isn't performing over a period of time then surely his position should be looked at...
How’s mcintosh’s covering his opponent though?

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Not sure Nank should come straight in or play him 3 qtrs in the VFL & back for the Pies. On the other hand if Chol stays in he doesn't have to shoulder the ruck as he usually did & his time could be monitored.

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
Good god, if anything we still have selection headaches today except now its a good headache instead of the chronic ones of yesteryear.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Ebert a big out for Port, he’s a very good player.

I’d bring Caddy & Graham in, for Eggy & take your pick,probably Shortie, & move Stackie back to Half Back.

If Eggs and Short are both out we need 2 defenders, Stack and ???

I doubt Short will be dropped. He hasnt played overly well since his return, but they brought him straight back after a long lay off suggesting they want him in the team. I expect he will get a few more weeks at least.
I also doubt they would want to shift both ShEdwards and Stack back. Having the 2 of them up forward, and through the midfield has been a bit reason behind our slicker ball movement in recent weeks.