Changes vs Port | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs Port

I would say Gibcus, Grimes, Tarrant, Balta, Jack, Nank, Broad and Soldo are talls. I guess it comes down to your definition of talls.

Reactions: 1 users
I would say Gibcus, Grimes, Tarrant, Balta, Jack, Nank, Broad and Soldo are talls. I guess it comes down to your definition of talls.
Soldo needs to find form in the 2s with Finlayson their ruck even more reason.

Reactions: 1 user
Of those Grimes and Broad can handle smalls as well.

Reactions: 2 users
This feels like the perfect game for Dusty to return to his best form. Post bye, playing a very solid opponent and at the MCG

Defining game for Tigers tonight with a win a must after dropping game against Swans. Gutsy move bringing Judson in so we shall see what he's got at top level.

The George hate is really, really weird.

Unlike Jack Ross, he’s a triple premiership hero. Been a good player at his best, a dynamic defensive forward.

Needs a spell but the vitriol is so strange.
george was a pivitol and vital part of our 2017 and 2019 grand final years....yes..he has dropped off and be in poor form . maybe the game has over taken him but we owe him a heap of thanks

george was a pivitol and vital part of our 2017 and 2019 grand final years....yes..he has dropped off and be in poor form . maybe the game has over taken him but we owe him a heap of thanks
George deserves every bit of gratitude we can muster. Gave his all and helped us to a Dynasty. Richmond legend.

The game has changed and his skillset doesn't match it. No shame in that.

Ahghh good to see Charlie (free Kick ) Dixon is in.

Umps will give him 2 or 3 tonight I'm tipping as they always seem to do against the RFC