Chris Newman [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Newman [Merged]

Newman was very average by foot on thusday. He placed other blokes under pressure with his passes and always seemed to ignore the runners streaming past. He wasnt alone though, Bowden also had a strange night by foot.

I haven't heard many independent media people pump up Chris Newman's tyres as far as the captaincy goes but the other night Finey on SEN said said he thought Newmo should be wearing the No. 17 ASAP.
I rate his opinion 'cos he doesn't talk crap for the sake of it. Thought that was interesting .

Surely should be in the centre instead of Tuck, has skills and poise, wasted down back when we have 20 hbf, get him in the guts and Deledio needs to find a defensive side, so i would turn him into a run with player until he learns to go both ways. My side

Fb King, Thursfield, Moore
Hb Polak, Shulz, Bowden
C Tambling, Newman, Deledio
Hf Pettifer(last chance), Richo(keep away from goals)Johnson
Ff Brown, Hughes, Riewoldt
Foll Pattison, Foley, White
Int Jackson, Polo, Simmonds, Morton
Emg Tuck, Edwards, Connors, Putt

That simple Terry, Sanchez doesnt make it too soft, worse trade ever for our side, we have too many squibs, i would trade Pettifer for Sydneys 2nd pick and Sanchez to Port for 2nd pick.

When Cotchin ready, take Johnsons spot, Rance to take Bowdens spot, Edwards to take Pettifers spot, Collins pushing for midfield spot as soon as he gets some size, Connors pushing hard too for mid, Hbf or Hf.

So its not all doom and gloom we have some good young players, we just need some size and grunt, which our young players have got, just need another grunt midfielder, which Cogs could be, if he comes back ok.

Well done Newie, you played like a captain today and should take over Johnson next year.

Well done Newy. 1st flag with Box Hill. :cupgold

22nd Man said:
Good to see him get a flag after the dark years he endured at Punt Rd.

PS was the A Moore of BH the one we had?

Yep.

Reactions: 1 user