Club 80 threads [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Club 80 threads [Merged]

Two men who will be key parts of our march towards another Tiger premiership who have joined our club this year in Dan Richardson (son of Tiger great Barry Richardson) who has been regarded as one of the key Player Manager’s in the AFL and was a Associate Director at Elite Sports Property (running their football division).

Another great addition, along with Dan, has been Peter Burge a highly acclaimed sports science expert who replaces Matt Hornsby. Matt had filled the role for the last 12 years, making this an exciting new direction for the club in its elite performance management. Peter has had roles at Hawthorn and St Kilda in recent years and so comes to us knowing what finals demands of players fitness/conditioning wise.

Club 80 is proud to give its members and guests exclusive access to these two new key recruits to our Football Department in what promises to be a insightful night, further guests will be announced upon confirmation of their attendance.

When?

Tuesday, April 16th at the ME Bank Centre.

Be there!

Wow.

I'd love to be able to go. I'd really like to hear what Richardson has to say.

For those of us who cannot make it, a report, as always, would be greatly appreciated from someone privledged enough to be able to go.

Really jealous I can't attend these. I wonder if they'd consider Overseas or Interstate membership where we get access to the videos of the events they put on YouTube

Tigers of Old said:
Peter Burge's presentation was absolutely fantastic. Some resume too. We're in good hands there.
Great to catch up with fellow Prenders and as usual a great night.

Was Foley there? If yes, did he talk about when we could expect him back?

He's had achilles issues for a while and is pain-free for the first time in 3 years.

He was also lucky with the surgery. Often the surgeon needs to cut some tendon from the inside of the big toe and stitch it into the achilles but that wasn't necessary for him.

Another great night at club 80. Hampson and Gordon there to talk. Also a fantastic presentation as usual from Blair Hartley re our recruits, draftees and off season strategies. Not to mention the fine food at the ME Bank Centre. Sat near Hampson and had a good chat. Can't say too much but he's settled in well and is looking forward to playing footy after a fair layoff.