Club 80 threads [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Club 80 threads [Merged]

Tigers of Old said:
Can't wait. My favourite c80 function of the year.
I'd encourage any PRE member to get along who can.
As good as any function that involves the RFC is the end of year club80

Ripper night again at C80 with Richo as the main guest.
Conca, ShEdwards & forgotten Tiges Helbig and McIntosh also appeared.
Great rapport between Richo and Flea. Food brilliant as usual at the ME Bank Centre.

I miss these reports.

Said for five years but I have to get to one of these events.

Join us for what is always a very special night as
we give our members a special first look and
insight into the newest additions to our list from
this years’ National Draft & Rookie draft!
In addition we look forward to catching up with our
Head of Recruiting Francis Jackson and his staff to
give us a rundown on our selections and recruiting
strategy.
Date: Tuesday December 16th 2014
Where: The ME Bank Centre, Punt Road, Richmond
(3rd Floor, where RFC Social Club is held, please enter
through the social club entrance next to the Tiger Store,
not through the Main Entrance)
Time: 7.00pm sharp
Cost: $75 members, $100 non-members
Food & drink included (Beer, Wine & Soft Drink)
A RSVP to our e-mail address is required by 3pm Friday 12th December to allow us to
cater appropriately. (Please note: All attendants must be 18 or over to gain entry).
Please note: Guest speakers and confirmed players attending may be subject to change at
the last moment and at the Club’s discretion.

EMAIL: [email protected]

TigerForce said:
Any news on FJ's argument against bullus_hit? ;D

Lets just say that Frank has looked at or drawn on an absolute shedload of footy to form his assessments. Whether they are right or wrong is up for debate but they are certainly informed.

I enjoy and respect Bullus's and scoop, and others' descriptions and insights, but ultimately its the amateurs v the pros. (v is not right but you get my drift). Thats not to say the amateurs can't have the odd win, and it's not to say that an amateur couldn't make it as a pro given the opportunity, but its still enthusiastic amateurs v pros.

Tigers of Old said:
Lets just say that Frank has looked at or drawn on an absolute shedload of footy to form his assessments. Whether they are right or wrong is up for debate but they are certainly informed.

Maybe PRE analysis was part of that. ;D

Were all the draftees there? Any views?

tigersnake said:
I enjoy and respect Bullus's and scoop, and others' descriptions and insights, but ultimately its the amateurs v the pros. (v is not right but you get my drift). Thats not to say the amateurs can't have the odd win, and it's not to say that an amateur couldn't make it as a pro given the opportunity, but its still enthusiastic amateurs v pros.

Absolutely. I reckon with access to the data I could do a ok job but your spot on. I actually find it quite relaxing and a stress relief rom the corporate world. If I go to TAC or state games I sit out on my own and just watch. Kind of peaceful.

SCOOP said:
Absolutely. I reckon with access to the data I could do a ok job but your spot on. I actually find it quite relaxing and a stress relief rom the corporate world. If I go to TAC or state games I sit out on my own and just watch. Kind of peaceful.

This is a great podcast with one of our recruiters
http://richo.podbean.com/e/richmond-scout-interview-post-2014-draft/

Listen to the bit when he talks about how much info they have on Corey Ellis before drafting him.

We look forward to catching up with our members for our first function of the year that shall be taking a look at our evolving forward structure.
Joining us on the night will be Shane Edwards, Ty Vickery, Liam McBean and Sam Llyod.
Date: Tuesday July 14th 2015
(3rd Floor, where RFC Social Club is held, please enter through the social club entrance next to the Tiger Store, not through the Main Entrance)
A RSVP to our e-mail address is required by 3pm Friday 10th July to allow us to cater appropriately. (Please note: All attendants must be 18 or over to gain entry).
Please also note: Guest speakers and confirmed players attending may be subject to change at the last moment and at the Club’s discretion.

Club80 14th July

We look forward to catching up with our members for our first function of the year that shall be taking a look at our evolving forward structure.
Joining us on the night will be Shane Edwards, Ty Vickery, Liam McBean and Sam Llyod.
Date: Tuesday July 14th 2015
(3rd Floor, where RFC Social Club is held, please enter through the social club entrance next to the Tiger Store, not through the Main Entrance)
A RSVP to our e-mail address is required by 3pm Friday 10th July to allow us to cater appropriately. (Please note: All attendants must be 18 or over to gain entry).
Please also note: Guest speakers and confirmed players attending may be subject to change at the last moment and at the Club’s discretion.

EMAIL: [email protected]