Congrats Rosie | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Congrats Rosie

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Haha was trying to sneak by quietly too. Talk about motor mouth of the mesage boards.
Guess I just love talking about the Tiges. All good fun.
Thanks WJP. :)

sgloury

Tiger Superstar
Aug 9, 2003
Melbourne
Yes well done Rosy.

Not only on reaching 3000 posts but for all the behind the scenes work that must go on with administering this site. I am sure that a lot of time and resources go into it. Fantastic effort.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Thanks MCG and Young Tiger, kind words are always appreciated. :D

This site does take up a lot of time and resourses but it's worth it. Glad to have all you guys to share the ups and downs with. :)

BalmyArmy

Tiger Superstar
Jul 15, 2003
Melbourne
Rosy, you charged your coffee mug for my 100th, you've welcomed us all on board to express our thoughts and opinions, you maintain a highly wonderful thread, and now you achieve your 3000th post.

To be honest, words fail me right now.

Excellent work!!!!!!!!!!

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Yeah not a bad effort rosy! 3000 posts! I still can't believe people who have been here for less time than me have already got to 1000 posts! I better get a move on. Only 127 to go ;)

EyeOfTheTiger

I'm a llama!
Jul 16, 2003
Hear hear. Great effort Rosy. :)

This massive tally of posts has been achieved in true Tiger spirit. Welcoming people to the site, bringing us the latest news, always having a a nice word for everyone, providing competitions and updating them, writing the odd parody or two. A good sport when things mustn't always be easy.

Seriously I hope Richmond acknowledge your contribution to the club somehow.

How did we ever fill in our days at work before Rosy made this site? ;D

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Rosy, you are the Wayne Campbell of the message boards. Always the most prolific and getting high stats. Though not all of them are effective, right Diggler? ;D

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
You are inspiring Rosy.........any young people out there who say a cask of wine and a computer don't go together think of Rosy

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Gee Laff what can I say....I feel very underwhelmed by your kind sentiments. ;D

Balmy, TG, EyeOfTheTiger, JohnF thanks one and all for your messages.

I feel like I've turned 100 and getting telegrams from the Queen (Laff?)

A bit funny really because if it was my choice the post counter would be disabled.

Awwww shucks, I am embarrassed. :-[

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
Well done the ""Nervous one "" from the JACKSTAR, ;) ::) ;D
May your next 3000 posts be delivered with the same brilllance and style as the last 3000 ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Haha Jackstar...thank you indeed. If I keep going at this rate I'll add another 1000 this week. ;D

WJP

Tiger Rookie
Jul 28, 2003
VIC
Hey rosy I calculated that of all the posts you have contibuted 11.78% of them not a bad effort, my wife complains that I spend to much time on the computer , your husband must be very patient :)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Phew lucky a heap of my earlier posts are credited to admin instead of rosy3 then or I'd be in serious trouble. ;)

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Im in awe Rosy. I think with a bit of discipline and dedication I can make 3000 negative posts in two seasons! An inspiration to us all.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Thanks claw and Diggles. :)

It gets curiouser and curiouser.

This thread is the goodies and the baddies all in harmony.

I smell a rat. ;D

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
rosy3 said:
Talk about motor mouth of the mesage boards.

I am glad you said that Rosy.

Congratulations not only on the number of post, but the excellent job you have done in setting up and administering this great site.

Your are truly a PRE Legend.

By the way how many casks does 3000 post equate too. :p ;) ;D

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Well done rosy.......feel sorry for your other half though.........does he ever get any home cooked meals, or his clothes washed, or his shirt ironed, or his bed made or........................ ;D