Congrats Rosie | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Congrats Rosie

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Gee thanks CB, Harry and Gus......I think ;)

Not sure whether that's an insult or a compliment CB, ha. Might need some back up here girls, sounded like fighting words to me. ;D

Harry the answers are

1-Always
2-Of course
3-Not if I can avoid it
4- Somethings got to give for me to have spare time to share my pearls of wisdom with everyone. :D

Always pays to get in first Gus.

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Well done Rosy, Your intelligent voice of reason is second to none. I hear your car seat is ready for the Grand final Parade of Champions.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Thanks for the kind words Lill and tiga. :)

Really I think I am a message board failure. I don't think I've ever been called a concise and accurate breath of fresh air . :'(If I keep plugging away I might make the bigtime one day. ;D

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
Great effort Rosy. By my calculations, I should reach that milestone in time for the 2006 season. Barring any unforseeen circumstances, of course, or I lift my game in the meantime.

Well done. ;)

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Top work Rosy you are indeed a True Tiger and your loyalty and passion as a footy website Mistress are second to none.

Isn't it called a 'box' of wine when you live in the country?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Deano, shawry, MC, Td......thanks heaps. Can't help laughing. I can't believe allt his attention for a few posts.
I really appreciate everyone's sentiments though. :)