Conspiracies....get your conspiracies here! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Conspiracies....get your conspiracies here!

glantone said:
….. just too many false dawns at punt rd to be true. Something is amiss. Has the water and air-conditioning been tested, the sound frequencies checked, the canteen ladies interrogated, the boot studders polygraphed, the masseuses rock paper scissored ? ......where’s Gregory Peck when you need him.

Some sort of ritual happened in the 1982/83 summer...

TigerForce said:
Some sort of ritual happened in the 1982/83 summer...

….clearly wasn’t this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rndVUQZhA3Q

glantone said:
….clearly wasn’t this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rndVUQZhA3Q

Nuh, it was performed by this witch:-

helen.jpg

Ian4 said:
now they're claiming it was hijacked

From the wikipedia article on Malaysia Airlines Flight 370:

The cargo manifest released on 1 May had revealed two air waybills (AWBs) for lithium-ion batteries with a total consignment weight of 221 kg. Three other AWBs weighing 2,232 kg, were declared as radio accessories and chargers, but an MAS representative said he was not permitted to provide additional information.[245]

Latest conspiracy story doing the rounds is that this 2,232kg was technically radio accessories (not chargers) and under no circumstances could be allowed to fall into the hands of the People's Liberation Army!

KnightersRevenge said:
Here is a link to a good read about our tendency to look for and "find" meaning inlstran?e places: http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/anomaly-hunting-and-the-umbrella-man/

To me this explains pretty much all of the red herrings thrown up on the "9/11" thread.

Yeah. The Noam Chomsky discussion on 9/11 was good on this point - essentially he was saying if you want to understand the world, you don't study hours of video tape for this reason - there's just a heap of random stuff in there that can not be explained in terms of a logic or intent, yet you'll try to explain it. An intellectual trap.

Ah, the 9/11 debate, the most enjoyable off season that I can remember. Shame it took casualties though.

Baloo said:
Ah, the 9/11 debate, the most enjoyable off season that I can remember. Shame it took casualties though.

and still going strong...

I must say that story of the 3 year old girl drowning in the bathtub a month ago sounds a bit sus......hmmmm.

TigerForce said:
I must say that story of the 3 year old girl drowning in the bathtub a month ago sounds a bit sus......hmmmm.

That's awful.

rosy23 said:
That's awful.

Which is awful? My view or what happened? Would be good to know exactly how this happened after the coroner examines the case.

The mother is virtually blaming the paramedics for this. Why??

TigerForce said:
Which is awful? My view or what happened? Would be good to know exactly how this happened after the coroner examines the case.

The mother is virtually blaming the paramedics for this. Why??

Both. I see no point in playing the conspiracy card when there's nothing to indicate a suspicious death at this stage. There's no doubt there was a stuff up regarding dispatch of the paramedics. They have admitted there was. I don't think the mother was blaming them but every second is vital in a situation like this. If the stuff up didn't happen and the paras got there quicker who knows, as the mother said, if the result would have been different. It certainly needs to be looked into. If the delay was a symptom of an over-worked, under resourced ambulance system it urgently needs addressing. A tragic reminder it's so important never to take your eyes off young kids when they're around water. :(