Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Brodders went up before acceptances there
That correct with Paul
Don’t believe what the papers report either
Was in IC yesterday
Has other issues which is well documented
Spent a week in his own quarantine as wasn’t feeling well before being rushed to hospital during the week
Hopefully he has turned the corner as I yesterday

Reactions: 1 user

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Forbes rebuffs correlation vs causation.

This was my highlight as a mollydooka myself

“In general, it’s absurd to point to one event or what one person said and then claim that it was responsible for the subsequent drop in Covid-19 coronavirus cases. Heck a lot of other things happened on August 13. That day was International Left Handers Day for example. Could left handers rejoicing around the world and making left handed comments somehow have made a difference in Japan? Or what about World Rock Paper Scissors Day on August 27? Additionally, someone must have eaten a hot dog that day. Are hot dogs then the key to Covid-19 coronavirus control?”

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv

“In general, it’s absurd to point to one event or what one person said and then claim that it was responsible for the subsequent drop in Covid-19 coronavirus cases. Heck a lot of other things happened on August 13. That day was International Left Handers Day for example. Could left handers rejoicing around the world and making left handed comments somehow have made a difference in Japan? Or what about World Rock Paper Scissors Day on August 27? Additionally, someone must have eaten a hot dog that day. Are hot dogs then the key to Covid-19 coronavirus control?”
Yes. Eat more hot dogs. Joey Chestnut should be well protected.

1638053327507.jpeg

• Haha

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

same thing in Indonesia. An official statement talking about Ivermectin trials was misinterpreted by the Ivermectin fans as being an authorisation - it wasn't. Now Zerohedge, Trialsitenews and other propaganda sites run with "Indonesia Ivermectin miracle".

It's pretty sad really.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Omicron,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wonder if we'll get time for another short sharp lock down between Christmas n New Year. Just to make sure we contain any chance of this one getting away from us n spreading of course.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
lots of aboriginal flags and stop genocide signs at the rallies.

200 years late?
It really shows either the stupidty of the people involved, or the blatant dishonesty.
plenty of evidence showing Indigenous people supportive of the army involvement, and the broader government response in the NT. (but we know most people attending those rallies arent good at understanding "evidence")

DjJazzyPete

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 8, 2014
Nata , Botswana
Have tickets to fly to Melb in Jan
1f915.png
just not sure what's happening? Flights, Quarantine? maybe just self Isolation ? 72 hours isolation is fine, 2 weeks in quarantine at 3000 aud 30000 pula is a problem as i only there for 5 weeks so will only have 3 weeks out.. Funny thing is we only have 4 cases here all from South Africa.( South Africans ). So it hasn't spread here atm. No cases out of the capital Gabs which is 900 ks away from Nata . Baloo thanks for asking mate , I'm fine things are fine here atm . Seems to be more an issue in South Africa atm .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Uh oh. Are we going to turn into these guys???

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
1f915.png
just not sure what's happening? Flights, Quarantine? maybe just self Isolation ? 72 hours isolation is fine, 2 weeks in quarantine at 3000 aud 30000 pula is a problem as i only there for 5 weeks so will only have 3 weeks out.. Funny thing is we only have 4 cases here all from South Africa.( South Africans ). So it hasn't spread here atm. No cases out of the capital Gabs which is 900 ks away from Nata . Baloo thanks for asking mate , I'm fine things are fine here atm . Seems to be more an issue in South Africa atm .

Yeah, I remember you saying you were coming to Aus from Botswana. Here's hoping that the outbreak is small and controlled and the restrictions are no longer necessary by January. It will be hard to convince anyone in the Australian government that Botswana is not South Africa.

DS

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
1f915.png
We booked tickets to Melbourne at Easter as well. It will have been three years since I’ve been home by then. *smile* I’ll be pissed off if Australia lock us out again.

Last edited:

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Some countries like Israel have done their booster shots 5 months after second dose from day 1 and now the UK have introduced boosters after 5 months too.
Get it it done Australia be proactive not reactive.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Some countries like Israel have done their booster shots 5 months after second dose from day 1 and now the UK have introduced boosters after 5 months too.

ATAGI at its finest again.

I had mine brought forward because I’ve got a bunch of surgeries that will lay me up in hospital and then be immobile at home for months. Pfizer booster. Antenna on head now picks up Foxtel. (y)

• Haha

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne

I was very surprised when they didn't introduce this. You're right we need to do this urgently.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I was very surprised when they didn't introduce this. You're right we need to do this urgently.
We have. Hunt spoke about it at a press conference a few days ago saying people can get boosters and mail will go out this week about it. I dont know any other details.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
wouldn't the world be better off getting Africa and Asia double dosed,

before all the rich white people get triple dosed?

or are rich white people gonna clean their own dunnys?

'Global Health' is being exposed as the leaf-blower that it is.

We are only really globalised when it comes to the one-way exploitation of culture, resources, labour etc.

when it comes to health, we are very much nationalised

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I had my booster over the weekend. My phone now rockin 5 bars of 5G baby.