Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

All over social media. Live footage of a rather large protest in Melbourne CBD. Not good. I hope the protesters don’t make things worse.

Interesting thing now is that the vaxxed will be the angrier ones as they receive no exemptions from the restrictions.

I reckon the vaxxed are more understanding and accepting of what needs to be done to try and get life back to some sort of normality. It's the unvaxxed that will use any excuse they can to not do their civic duty yet still try to blame anyone but themselves.

Reactions: 1 user
The biggest failure of the feds is quarantine. Vaccination is a balls up but if we had a National approach to quarantine we wouldn’t be in this position. Has there been a quarantine breach at Howard Springs? Quarantine is his worst failure by far. Worst PM ever. Easily.

Reactions: 6 users
The biggest failure of the feds is quarantine. Vaccination is a balls up but if we had a National approach to quarantine we wouldn’t be in this position. Has there been a quarantine breach at Howard Springs? Quarantine is his worst failure by far. Worst PM ever. Easily.

Yep. All Albo has to do is turn up to the next election, it’s done

Agree on vaccinations.

Did they say if she visited friends at a residence or in the community? If visiting friends at a residence, then 2 questions need to be asked. Why did she visit when people are not allowed visitors at their home, and were the friends in isolation after returning from NSW. If they were in isolation, how stupid can she be at going to visit people in isolation, what does she think ISOLATION means?
NSW not the only state with *smile*?

let’s also not forget that masks are still compulsory everywhere and home visits banned.
Home visits banned in NSW, doesn’t stop people. Hasn’t stopped people here in the past. Morons everywhere.

Yep. All Albo has to do is turn up to the next election, it’s done

Shows how bad Albo is (much like Shorten) that the polls still have Scomo as preferred PM ahead of Albo (much like Shorten). Will the labor party again ignore the electorate and go to the polls with an unelectable leader?

Shows how bad Albo is (much like Shorten) that the polls still have Scomo as preferred PM ahead of Albo (much like Shorten). Will the labor party again ignore the electorate and go to the polls with an unelectable leader?

Albo is to federal Labor what the guy whose name nobody knows is to the opposition that supposedly exists in Victoria.

O’Boyle ? O’Neill ? Or whatever …??

Albo has no cut-through what so ever.

Nope...absolutely no need for any further discussion.
No need for deaths from covid and no need for lockdowns......if all of you nitwits just got vaccinated!
Its is really just as simple as that. There is absolutely no excuse not to be vaccinated.
Stupid human race.
I just read vaccinated have died from covid? And can spread it? People are gonna die from covid regardless. Like the flu. I am vaccinated simply because it’s better protection. But it’s not a 100% foolproof.

Thats what it sounds like. What an idiot. FINE HER VICPOL. Something big too please.
No chance. Vic authorities are pathetic in this regard. If this is what has happened they’ll just praise her for apparently being transparent about her movements; when that wouldn’t have been an issue if she hadn’t have disregarded the regulations. All the while the state is locked down and people are being massively impacted financially and emotionally through no fault of their own.

There are absolutely zero consequences for this type of behaviour in Victoria. It’s *smile* pathetic makes me want to SPEW UP.

But don’t you dare walk your dog on your own without a mask on!!! They’ll come down on you like a ton of bricks for that.

Reactions: 3 users
No chance. Vic authorities are pathetic in this regard. If this is what has happened they’ll just praise her for apparently being transparent about her movements; when that wouldn’t have been an issue if she hadn’t have disregarded the regulations. All the while the state is locked down and people are being massively impacted financially and emotionally through no fault of their own.
There are absolutely zero consequences for this type of behaviour in Victoria. It’s *smile* pathetic makes me want to SPEW UP.

But don’t you dare walk your dog on your own without a mask on!!! They’ll come down on you like a ton of bricks for that.
There’s gonna be a massive revolt against paying fines. I’ve paid a citylink toll fine larger than what these clowns will get. I’ve got a fine for not voting in a local council election. Why should I pay that?

Yeah I can't believe they let those removalists off, and now this. People arrogantly doing whatever they please but causing a huge amount of suffering for others but not receiving any punishment for it.

Meanwhile Stacky spent 3 months in jail for less.

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users
Yeah I can't believe they let those removalists off, and now this. People arrogantly doing whatever they please but causing a huge amount of suffering for others but not receiving any punishment for it.

Meanwhile Stacky spent 3 months in jail for less.
Certainly not passing the pub test.