Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

My nephew who has flown from the gold coast and is staying with his grandfather has decided to go shopping at Chadstone (just looking). His grandfather is 81 and has diabetes. He says he will stay away from anyone who looks sick.

WTF is going on with people?

Reactions: 1 user
"The virus will disappear. It will be like a miracle".

Shyster and conman - most of us knew this from day one.

Surely he does not survive such reckless behaviour? He will single handedly be responsible for 000's of preventable deaths in the US.

800 deaths in 1 day. WTF is going on in Italy?

Health system overwhelmed. It reaches that critical point where doctors must decide who they treat and who they don't. Those they don't, die.

Pray it doesn't get to that state here.

Surely he does not survive such reckless behaviour? He will single handedly be responsible for 000's of preventable deaths in the US.
You’re probably right and it’s hard to see how he survives after the complete mismanagement of this disaster.

Yet the Chinese Government is responsible for the outbreak in the first place and engaged in mass cover up instead acting to cut the virus off at the knees when they were first warned about before Christmas. How many thousands of deaths are they responsible for? Yet they somehow escape the scrutiny applied to western governments and will most likely survive the fallout.

Strange days indeed.

Reactions: 3 users
In the second world war, the Japanese were marching towards Australia, and all our fighting men were in Europe under the command of Winston Churchill.

John Curtin rang up Churchill and said 'im bringing all our troops home'

Churchill went apeshit. Curtin balls were like coconuts. No-one had ever told mother England to get ******.

for the next 10 days, Curtin didnt sleep a wink at every young fighting Australian man weaved through a minefield of jan and German torpedo subs. He just sat up all night listening to the radio. He knew he had made a big call that could go either way.

troops got back, Australia got defended, apron strings cut through a way with mother England.

Curtin's ticker never really recovered from the stress and he died young.

His civic duty cost him his life, and quite possibly saved Australia.

thats leadership IMO. tough, risky decisions, decisively made, at huge personal cost

just sayin'

Have you retreated to the Hinterlands of Byron for self isolation Ezy

• Haha
More draconian measures to come announced by Adolf Morrison with more stimulators to come.

$100K for SMEs ......that sounds good. Mr Posh will like it.

You’re probably right and it’s hard to see how he survives after the complete mismanagement of this disaster.

Yet the Chinese Government is responsible for the outbreak in the first place and engaged in mass cover up instead acting to cut the virus off at the knees when they were first warned about before Christmas. How many thousands of deaths are they responsible for? Yet they somehow escape the scrutiny applied to western governments and will most likely survive the fallout.

Strange days indeed.

I hate China for what has happened to the world on their watch.

More draconian measures to come announced by Adolf Morrison with more stimulators to come.

$100K for SMEs ......that sounds good. Mr Posh will like it.

Giving business the keys to the safe.

Unregulated business will save us all. Business men are altruistic and highly moral people, with the needs of the working man foremost in their minds, of course

If I was boss, I'd seize gina rhineharts wealth under special laws and pay everyone in the nations rent and mortgage on their home for a year.

I think I will grab $10k out of super and buy $10k worth of rum under the new measures.

yep. mowed a full sized footy field and put up some poly-pipe goal posts. Me and Ezy,jr. playing a 2 man game each Saturday at 2pm. yesterday we had a bit of a standoff about who was being Richmond, which we overcame by making it an intraclub. Ezy,jr's Richmond took the honours 51.2.308 to 0.1.1. EZJ managed to touch my only shot on the goal line after a shot fell short after I was awarded 2 X 50m penalties when EZJ didnt agree with a centre square ruck infringement and used some unacceptable language.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
My nephew who has flown from the gold coast and is staying with his grandfather has decided to go shopping at Chadstone (just looking). His grandfather is 81 and has diabetes. He says he will stay away from anyone who looks sick.

WTF is going on with people?

He’d better get back on the plane as Victoria is agitating to close the borders.

You know the 'safe' new settlements the protagonists are always trying to get to in films like 28 Days Later, Children of Men, etc? That's ezy's farm. I'm on my way now with a shopping cart and a machete.

• Haha
In the second world war, the Japanese were marching towards Australia, and all our fighting men were in Europe under the command of Winston Churchill.

John Curtin rang up Churchill and said 'im bringing all our troops home'

Churchill went apeshit. Curtin balls were like coconuts. No-one had ever told mother England to get ******.

for the next 10 days, Curtin didnt sleep a wink at every young fighting Australian man weaved through a minefield of jan and German torpedo subs. He just sat up all night listening to the radio. He knew he had made a big call that could go either way.

troops got back, Australia got defended, apron strings cut through a way with mother England.

Curtin's ticker never really recovered from the stress and he died young.

His civic duty cost him his life, and quite possibly saved Australia.

thats leadership IMO. tough, risky decisions, decisively made, at huge personal cost

just sayin'
And we have "I don't hold the hose" "That's a state responsibility" #ScottyfromMarketing.

You know the 'safe' new settlements the protagonists are always trying to get to in films like 28 Days Later, Children of Men, etc? That's ezy's farm. I'm on my way now with a shopping cart and a machete.

I suggest a bullet-proof vest (or a Richmond jumper) and that the cart can be heard tinkling with full rum bottles from 500m