Cotch and that bump - media and opposition supporters still sooking | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cotch and that bump - media and opposition supporters still sooking

Not often mentioned...Shiel came back on, kicked a nice on the run from 50 m goal and ran around fine (presumably the medicos green lit him to go back on so concussion was not a concern) until he met Astbury.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
When we were *smile* for so long and hadn't won a final in 15 years, I wonder if we were seen as deluded and irrelevant as we see the Dons supporters today.

No, we only ever took a gentle, fierce lady from West Virginia and a kid from Castlemaine

Its like Chinese whispers.
The more people that tell the story the more it changes.
And at what stage did Cotchin go past the ball?

And, he said it was cowardly. Cotchin didn’t run past the ball - he took the ball and the man. Am fed up with it. He had the ball..!
MaClure would not have watched it since 2017, amateur hour..

Reactions: 1 users
And, he said it was cowardly. Cotchin didn’t run past the ball - he took the ball and the man. Am fed up with it. He had the ball..!
MaClure would not have watched it since 2017, amateur hour..
Mark Maclure? He should be in jail for crimes against music!

• Wow
dave Ashbury was the one who did the most damage ..to that soft mummy's boy!

he did not like the 'rough' treatment hand out by the tigers, so he when off put his jacket on and sooked up big time and got his future father in law to tell everyone how 'bad' the tigers are!!

dave Ashbury was the one who did the most damage ..to that soft mummy's boy!

he did not like the 'rough' treatment hand out by the tigers, so he when off put his jacket on and sooked up big time and got his future father in law to tell everyone how 'bad' the tigers are!!
He got off lightly. If Towner got hold of him I don't think we would have seen him again :cool:

According to Mar Maclure on 360 Cotch ran past the ball to take Shiel out.

Gets better with every telling.

And no surprise Blobbo was cheerleading away.

If by running past the ball, he means attacking the ball with more vigour than his opponent then, yes, I agree with Mar

The whole completely ignoring that Shiel came back on the ground and played quite well until he ran into DTLD is amusing. I wonder if GWS wanted people to ignore that, because they may have been guilty of sending a concussed player back onto the ground.

Reactions: 1 user
dont know why or what the intentions are but there is definitely an attempt to rewrite history happening