Game Day - Tigers v Swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tigers v Swans

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Going to be a tough game, need a win to keep up, Tiges by 15.

Reactions: 1 user

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Feeling really privileged to get to see the boys in action today. Knowing how many in Melb are doing it tough, we won't be taking this experience for granted.

We will have by far the bulk of the support. Looking forward to singing the song!

• Love
Reactions: 28 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Can't take swans lightly have to be switched on right from go

Reactions: 1 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Feeling really privileged to get to see the boys in action today. Knowing how many in Melb are doing it tough, we won't be taking this experience for granted.

We will have by far the bulk of the support. Looking forward to singing the song!

Hope you have a great day at the footy and we get the next best thing via the TV

Jetboy

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2010
Melbourne.....sometimes Broome

Have a great day BT24, I reckon most of us Victorianites are feeling very envious but we love the fact that you guys (and gals)will be there to give the boys the one thing that has been missing from the team structure........The Tiger Army factor. Make plenty of noise, we’ll be watching.....and listening !

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Carey wrote us off for 2020 on Friday. If I could be bothered could look up his 2017 and 2019 columns with the same theme.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004

What is the weather forecast Brissy??

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Got my Queensland visa and about to hit the road.

I'll try post some off the ball insights through the arvo to augment our Melbourne brothers and sisters experience of the game

feeling confident

tigers by 13. T.Lynch 5

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Lose this one and the Tigers back to the pile. Win it and they're still right in it.
Tigers by 9 points in a grinding affair.

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Got my Queensland visa and about to hit the road.

I'll try post some off the ball insights through the arvo to augment our Melbourne brothers and sisters experience of the game

feeling confident

tigers by 13. T.Lynch 5
I can't work out if you are a pessimist or an optimist.
Tigers by 13? T.Lynch 5?

Have a great one Ezy. We'll be in the Eight tonight.

• Haha

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Have a great day BT24, I reckon most of us Victorianites are feeling very envious but we love the fact that you guys (and gals)will be there to give the boys the one thing that has been missing from the team structure........The Tiger Army factor. Make plenty of noise, we’ll be watching.....and listening !

Good chance my voice will be scratchy tomorrow. I have lots of built up energy to unleash

Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I can't work out if you are a pessimist or an optimist.
Tigers by 13? T.Lynch 5?

Have a great one Ezy. We'll be in the Eight tonight.

just reviewed the sides and forecast and form.

and ive revised my prediction based on

1. swans are very, very ordinary. their form line is the 2nd worst in the AFL
2. its going to be wet
3. which alleviates my concern of the slowest centreline named in the history of RFC C: Kmac. Graham. caddy. Its exceedingly tough, but it's slow. but in the wet, that fine.

Tigers by 41. JR 4

if the tigers win, Ill post a match report

Reactions: 4 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Feels very 2019. Need to grind out wins where we can and wait for the Calvary to return. Excited by the return of Choldo.

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012

So exited for ya mate! have a great day, and hopefully the tigs can get it done for you.

Ossie

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 15, 2012

Have an awesome day mate! I think sometimes I have been guilty of taking the 90 minute drive from Ballarat each week to watch the mighty Tigers for granted a little, so I hope you enjoy every minute. Cheer loudly mate, you are representing an army after all!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Dont feel sorry for us, its not your fault.
Hit the boundary and give it to lizard.