Covid and Afl | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Covid and Afl

So, we play at the dreaded Marvel Stadium.
Think I prefer that to playing at their home ground in Sydney

So, we play at the dreaded Marvel Stadium.
Think I prefer that to playing at their home ground in Sydney
I think I read somewhere they picked there because “we don’t like playing there”
I think they’ve forgotten We beat them there earlier this year

Reactions: 1 user
So Cwood have to go to Brisbane to play them up there, but Arsendon don’t to play GC at Metricon. They get to stay here and play GC in Melbourne.

This season is just a mess.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Much as we don't want it to it's happening again isn't it. Health & safety protocols are threatening the integrity of games. So many players missing.:(

Imagine if this happened in Grand Final week. It would be a joke.

Last edited:
Much as we don't want it to it's happening again isn't it. Health & safety protocols are threatening the integrity of games. So many players missing.:(
Yeah, I'm not sure I want to pay to see 8 AFL listed players, 8 VFL listed players, and half a dozen suburban top up players represent Richmond.

It’s a joke, time to move on!
Eagles with 5 players out. Lucky they have 5 good replacements.
List depth going to be tested. Having said that we had a couple of good players in the practice matches.
Who knows? Mystery.
Was our round 1 from an abberation? a long game tactic? Can we win at the G again? Do Aarts, Hugo and Ross go around again?

Starting to have a big impact again as we head to the colder months. The Dees have been savaged this week.
Top up lists will help somewhat to keep the show on the road but covid is once again having an impact on the competition.
Need a bit of luck.