Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Shouldve just played 2 kids for the future give em a look at the level.

Pattison, Renshaw, wouldve been better than Burns, who right now couldnt get runs in a Dodgy Delhi Curry Barn

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Time will tell, but Bumrah might have just dropped the test match. Lost his bearings a couple of metres in from the boundary and tried to throw the ball back in with out needing too, he didn't control the catch either.
Aust 2-35, India all out for 244, after losing their last 6 wicket for 56.

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
How infuriating must it be to be run out?
India's captain and best batsman burned by his vice captain while on 74. Reckon they were staring at 400+ before that.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Aussies in all sorts at 4/66. Batting looking very average thus far
Excessive consumption of own bathwater I'm thinkin. ... dunno about the cockroach for a start... too much of the shinboner spirit equivalent for my liking!

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Aussies in all sorts at 4/66. Batting looking very average thus far
Famous last words, but I reckon Green is going to get a ton on debut. Will be a great achievement, because he's going to have to bat in the twilight. He's the allrounder that Australia has been waiting years for.

Yep, I put the moz on him.

Last edited:
  • Haha

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne
Famous last words, but I reckon Green is going to get a ton on debut. Will be a great achievement, because he's going to have to bat in the twilight. He's the allrounder that Australia has been waiting years for.
Agree he is the all rounder we’re looking for. Bit unlucky to go out. We need a partnership

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
What a good cricketer Tim Paine is, he's averaging 52 in his last 4 tests, I dips me lid.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Tassie Tim does it again. Great Leader. Great Keeper. Fantastic batsman.

Statistically our 2nd best keeper batsman ever behind the incomparable Gilly.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Superb knock from The Kid, @Leysy Days . Best batting of the match. Magnificent bowling by the Aussies. A few Indian techniques found out but that was top shelf pace bowling from Cummins and Hazlewood. This could be the best pace trio Australia has ever had.

Once again we see that test cricket is THE BEST trading opportunity in sports, bar maybe tennis. When evenly-matched teams meet, match fluctuations will almost inevitably have each as favourite at some point. I backed India at $2.75 pre-match, and Australia at $2.40 last night for a guaranteed profit bar the draw that was never going to happen.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
MCG Test wicket guaranteed to be a strip of concrete now, to get maximum ratings, but it's not like the MCG wicket has been any good for years now.