Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

...i meant 150...

I know you have to wait til both teams bat but i bet England make this wicket look like a kitten.

I hope the standard of umpiring improves, Warner and Pattinson both unlucky to be given out to an around the wicket Broad. Why the hell didn't they call for a review?

Wade should have been played in the World Cup when he was in form. And poor old Patto seems to score 100's for fun at lower levels.

This series will be the lowest scoring for decades.

No need to panic yet. Still in this test and the series to our eye balls.

If u have Steve smith to score most runs for aussies in the series u can collect now

Will be a familiar scorecard this series...Smith making all the runs. Can’t see any others making big scores unless we get a few roads to bat on.

Amazing innings by Smith, over half the team's runs after not having played a Test match for over a year, on a pitch that had enough seam movement to keep bowlers interested. Well done Smudge!

Reactions: 1 user
Steve Smith man ............................

Why you had to get involved in that *smile* in Sth Africa and tarnish your career I'll never know.

Good start by the Aussies, England 1/22. Pattinson looking threatening 1/11.