Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

We don’t really have anyone who plays or can play that run with role. The only player capable of running defensively with Neale was probably Jack Graham.

Reactions: 2 users
We don’t really have anyone who plays or can play that run with role. The only player capable of running defensively with Neale was probably Jack Graham.
We used to have Kane Lambert as well.

If he stays on the list - think he will - then I think we need to train Mansell up for this type of role albeit more of a hard tag than a run with type of role maybe.

Whatever, time for Hooch to at least develop the facility.

Reactions: 4 users
We used to have Kane Lambert as well.

If he stays on the list - think he will - then I think we need to train Mansell up for this type of role albeit more of a hard tag than a run with type of role maybe.

Whatever, time for Hooch to at least develop the facility.
Don’t mind that Red… his skills aren’t upto becoming an elite half back.

at the presser Dimma looked like he wanted to put Little Tommy Browne through the back wall ...

and rightly so - the idiotic questions about everything but the game - Dusty leaving, Taranto, Hopper ...

I thought he spoke well in his presser; he know's where the weaknesses are and appeared engaged and confident about our future, rather than frustrated and out of ideas.

I think he's got it in him to continue leading the team going forward, and I think in 2023 the Tiges will be more formidable than this year with an additional preseason for new recruits, a fit Dusty and a shiny new Taranto.

Reactions: 4 users
The most clearly frustrated and disappointed I've seen him in a while, maintained his calmness, but I bet he punched his steering wheel driving out.

Reactions: 1 user
The most clearly frustrated and disappointed I've seen him in a while, maintained his calmness, but I bet he punched his steering wheel driving out.
Hopefully a massive summer. If we were cleaner and more composed post bye we are top 4 this year. I don’t think we’re loosing anyone of note, so hopefully top 4 is the aim next year with another pre season in the kids and the hopeful addition of Taranto

Reactions: 1 user
Sad that such a good footballer is still salty about something that happened in 95. I can imagine reading tweets like that would only harden Dimma’s resolve to not return.
Dimma stated in his presser after our match against the druggies that the only sash he wears is the yellow one.
no chance in hell he would go to an unstable rabble.

Reactions: 2 users
We were a mess defensively in 2016 and Dimma changed it in one off-season. Hopefully he can repeat that again this off-season