Dan is dead | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dan is dead

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
And yet I haven't attacked him. I'm totally indifferent to him, never met him, can't remember much of his AFL coverage TBH. Good luck to him, I imagine he'll be largely behind the scenes anyway.

He's your obsession, not mine.
Heh, wait until he actually starts work with the Liberals. You *smile* will be all over it.

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
Hmmm so Dan is back. My sources say..

he is a clone or a AI version of him..haha

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Is Mark Stevens a conspiracy theorist like quite a few of Victorian Liberal party politicians.

I guess we will find out soon enough.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
So not only is Dan not Dead and is turning up to work every day, the conspiracy guff and nonsense has magically faded away. All the crap about Lindsay Fox house has all turned out to the absolute BS that most of us called it out for.

Of course, we understand the thread was totally tongue-in-cheek and in the spirit of fun.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
OK, this thread is firmly tongue-in-cheek. Sort of.

I refer of course to our beloved premier Daniel Andrews who has not been sighted in public since his nasty ****ing-up fall some months ago. All we have as evidence that poor Dan is on the mend are some odd-looking photos and a couple of written statements.

Post all updates, anecdotes, half-truths, rumours, lies, wellwishes and other wishes concerning Dear Dan here.

apparently he's alive, even the Hun thinks so

5tbh4tsrx4e71.jpg

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
apparently he's alive, even the Hun thinks so
More a political article. I got as far as
Increasingly, I hear people saying: “Thank god Dan imposed a tough lockdown and stuck to it when it counted”. He got the state from a mind-boggling 725 daily cases down to zero.

Going over old ground but he waited far, far, far too late to call that lockdown and plunged us into four months of home detention. Then there's the small matter of his dishonesty to the hotel quarantine inquiry.

HS probably attempting to provide balanced coverage, but readers can do without blatant cheerleading.

Credit where due, he hasn't made the same lockdown mistake twice.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Balanced coverage, saying that Dan being unbeatable is bad news?

Yeah, that balances the Hun's coverage, sure.

DS

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
The graphic says "Bad News is Dan is Unbeatable" according to the HUN. Who gives a f*** who the author is? Dan winning the next election is bad news for the Hun because it goes against their preference for right wing government. Do I need to read the article to know the Murdoch media would prefer a Liberal government? No, not at all. Barely news really to say that the Hun thinks Dan winning the next election is bad news.

If there was any pretence of unbiased reporting the HUN would report that Dan looks unbeatable and not give an opinion as to whether this is a good or bad thing.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
More a political article. I got as far as

Going over old ground but he waited far, far, far too late to call that lockdown and plunged us into four months of home detention. Then there's the small matter of his dishonesty to the hotel quarantine inquiry.

HS probably attempting to provide balanced coverage, but readers can do without blatant cheerleading.

Credit where due, he hasn't made the same lockdown mistake twice.

no mention of the Federal responsibility for nursing homes in Victoria where literally hundreds of deaths occured? You know, with the federal minister responsible didn't even know how many had died and this year how many had been vaccinated?

Plus in the Corona thread you claim to prefer going into a three month lockdown over vaccination, so there's that.