Dan is dead | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dan is dead

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
The article adds nothing, resolves nothing and attempts to deflect from Dan's alleged costly flirtations by attempting to align the rumours to those surrounding the US election.

Fluff journalism that any discerning reader sees straight through. If you're willing to be led, however...

18 days left in June. What chance Dan's long-awaited public appearance will be wheelchair-assisted?

That journalism uses real quotes from ambos and police, Lindsay Fox, Financial Review that support the facts of the case. You rely on rumour from nutty blogs and the Vic Libs.

You claim this thread is not political yet politics drips from every comment.

It's the political weaponisation of conspiracy theory and it's sad you are so pathetically invested in it.

Take it to facebook where you and your nutty antivaxxer friends actually buy this sh1t.

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I read and quote a lot of things, including sometimes even the Guardian.

It'd have more credibility if it had a comments section and allowed some of the pap they publish to be challenged.

Says it all. Fact based journalism is less important to you than BTL ratbags.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
That journalism uses real quotes from ambos and police, Lindsay Fox, Financial Review that support the facts of the case. You rely on rumour from nutty blogs and the Vic Libs.

You claim this thread is not political yet politics drips from every comment.

It's the political weaponisation of conspiracy theory and it's sad you are so pathetically invested in it.

Take it to facebook where you and your nutty antivaxxer friends actually buy this sh1t.
Anyway, back to Dan…

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Spot the difference?

Attachments

• 3D6DD42F-4B8C-45AD-83BA-7B9BF3064792.jpeg
    3D6DD42F-4B8C-45AD-83BA-7B9BF3064792.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 2798703D-2F68-4E4F-A025-C330F5D16D79.jpeg
    2798703D-2F68-4E4F-A025-C330F5D16D79.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 2

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Spot the difference?
He has large ears, no doubt evolved to detect political foes sneaking up behind him. But I’m not going to descend into the gutter and take potshots at his appearance. I’d just like to know whether Dan is physically capable of running the state and whether he has cause to feel contrition.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Perhaps us lefties should respond to Lee's Hun quotes with the Beetoota Advocate.
About equal credibility i reckon.
I quoted the Advocate earlier in this thread and you lot were outraged.

Morrison takes a week off at Christmas with the family and we never hear the end of it. Dan's AWOL for more than three months... crickets.

Reactions: 1 users

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
It wasn't created to wind up lefties at all. There's nothing about politics in this thread, it's all about Dan's mysterious absence.
What is this thing we call a broken back Master? Is it bad? Oh grasshopper you are so young. There is no such thing. That is code for a mystery so mysterious only the wise men who wear tin foil hats can decipher!

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Pretty stupid thread and that is saying something for PRE.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I quoted the Advocate earlier in this thread and you lot were outraged.

Morrison takes a week off at Christmas with the family and we never hear the end of it. Dan's AWOL for more than three months... crickets.
No one even replied to your Betoota Advocate article post, so I guess our outrage was conducted silently

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
At least I had the decency to separate it out and identify it as a joke thread in the OP. Better than e.g. the Coronavirus thread which has gone to the dogs due to chronic repetitive whinging.

We all know your joke statement was a total red herring. This thread is all about your personal dislike for Andrews and has been political from the start. Which is fine, but let's call this thread what it is - politicised conspiracy theorising. You ain't fooling anyone on that Lee.

If you want to whinge about the corona thread go and do.there.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
We all know your joke statement was a total red herring.
Yeah yeah you all just know stuff, like I’m a racist, deranged, selfish and a lot of other things. You’re so f ucken smart.

You reckon this thread’s bad, at least it’s a thread about nothing and easily avoided. You’ve *smile* the corona thread, totally *smile* it with your pathetic whinging ideological drivel. It’s as much fun as a Richmond loss.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Yeah yeah you all just know stuff, like I’m a racist, deranged, selfish and a lot of other things. You’re so f ucken smart.

You reckon this thread’s bad, at least it’s a thread about nothing and easily avoided. You’ve *smile* the corona thread, totally *smile* it with your pathetic whinging ideological drivel. It’s as much fun as a Richmond loss.
Get out of bed the wrong way this morning Lee?

I've called you out for saying a racist thing a long time ago - when you said chinese were slanty-eyed. That's racist dude, sorry, but it is. I've said some of your posts were unhinged, or bizarre. Some of them are.

I don't think this thread is "bad". It's just political in a nasty way, that's OK, I can play nasty too.

Most of my posting in the Corona thread is fact-based so don't really see what your problem is. The main problem I have with your posting there is that you are an apologist for the Feds "low priority" vaccine roll-out. That's fine, you can die on that hill. I'll keep making the point that a fast vaccine rollout is better for everyone - if you don't accept that, fine.

Have a good one and go Tiges.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Get out of bed the wrong way this morning Lee?

I've called you out once for saying a racist thing a long time ago - when you said chinese were slanty-eyed. That's racist dude, sorry, but it is. I've said some of your posts were unhinged, or bizarre. Some of them are.

I don't think this thread is "bad". It's just political in a nasty way, that's OK, I can play nasty too.

Most of my posting in the Corona thread is fact-based so don't really see what your problem is. The main problem I have with your posting there is that you are an apologist for the Feds "low priority" vaccine roll-out. That's fine, you can die on that hill. I'll keep making the point that a fast vaccine rollout is better for everyone - if you don't accept that, fine.

Have a good one and go Tiges.
Would love you two to meet up over a few beers. And have a debate. I will bring the popcorn.

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Would love you two to meet up over a few beers. And have a debate. I will bring the popcorn.

Small chance of that right now, Lee's in one of his black moods.

Anyway in the cause of PRE peace and harmony I'm putting Lee on ignore - that way neither of us will have to read the other guy's ideological drivel. Well, he can still read mine but at least I won't be arguing directly with him.

Shame because I love his footy posting.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Small chance of that right now, Lee's in one of his black moods.

Anyway in the cause of PRE peace and harmony I'm putting Lee on ignore - that way neither of us will have to read the other guy's ideological drivel. Well, he can still read mine but at least I won't be arguing directly with him.

Shame because I love his footy posting.
What made you become 'Angry'?:mhihi

• Haha