Dislikes before & now | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dislikes before & now

Then: North Darwin / Port Adelaide / Collingwood&Carlton (Depending in where I was living, barracked for Nightcliff / Glenelg / Richmond)
Now: Palmerston / Port Adelaide / Collingwood&Carlton&Essendon

Find the St Kilda fans pretty insufferable (they seem to have a special resentment towards Richmond and the Tiger's recent success), but I think its best to respond to that with Pity, not hate (and for bonuses points - that infuriates them more)

Reactions: 1 user
Collingwood and Carlton, always and forever.

Newbies
Port - The AFL version of a woman with botox, duck lips, butt implants, and 40mm eyelashes. You are not the Magpies you idiots. How about you tear yourself apart.
Essendon - Long may you rot in your own excrement.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Geelong by a fair bit, Clanger, SHocking. Twang, Pinnochio Wankley, Mooney, Salty just everything about them
West Coast , entitled rich flogs
Esserden , nuff said
Carlscum
Collingscum
Norf

Reactions: 1 users
If it's not us I hope it is them, just so I can sit back and laugh at all the responses on here.

Either that or Essendon would be my most entertaining options if we can't get there. :cool:
So it’s entertainment to you? I always said Cats fans were “theatre goers” - not life and death fans. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1 users
Dislikes before - all other teams and celery.

Dislikes now - all other teams and celery.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Dislikes before - all other teams and celery.

Dislikes now - all other teams and celery.

5 Healthy Benefits of Adding Celery to Your Diet
  • Celery is a great source of important antioxidants. ...
  • Celery reduces inflammation. ...
  • Celery supports digestion. ...
  • Celery is rich in vitamins and minerals with a low glycemic index. ...
  • Celery has an alkalizing effect
Get it into yer Redfords

Reactions: 1 user
5 Healthy Benefits of Adding Celery to Your Diet
  • Celery is a great source of important antioxidants. ...
  • Celery reduces inflammation. ...
  • Celery supports digestion. ...
  • Celery is rich in vitamins and minerals with a low glycemic index. ...
  • Celery has an alkalizing effect
Get it into yer Redfords
Willos. Please.

There are hundreds of foods I can get all that from - and without throwing my guts up at the shocking taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Then: North Darwin / Port Adelaide / Collingwood&Carlton (Depending in where I was living, barracked for Nightcliff / Glenelg / Richmond)
Now: Palmerston / Port Adelaide / Collingwood&Carlton&Essendon

Find the St Kilda fans pretty insufferable (they seem to have a special resentment towards Richmond and the Tiger's recent success), but I think its best to respond to that with Pity, not hate (and for bonuses points - that infuriates them more)
I used to kind of like St Kilda as a kid, because my grandmother followed them, but their supporters are absolutely insufferable when they have any measure of success.