Dislikes before & now | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dislikes before & now

Quite like watching West Coast.
Yet their fans have an outrageous dislike for the Tigers, they are nigh on unhinged at their hatred over the past few seasons.

There is no real reason for it either it's not like the RFC has had any rivalry with them, in fact the RFC helped them get the best deal for Judd including getting Kennedy over there.

They only won in 2018 cos the Tigers weren't there, and maybe they know that.

Reactions: 1 user
Growing up ... definitely blues and the pies. Was always in a Carlton recruiting zone so hated seeing them p@#$ks do well. Had a soft spot for the Cats cause me Pop was mad for them and they ne'er did well (child of 70s and 80s). Enjoyed watching the hawks win too in the 80s ... dipper, ayres, platten were champs.

Now ... it is still the filthy pies, blues but have added the pussies and bombres to that list. Rarely had a good experience at the G with the red sashay ones - arrogant. Started to turn on the cats after ablett senior kicked our butts one too many time. it's tigers or bust now ... my heads not being turned by any other.

all of them ..........................specially the interstate clubs
I’m the opposite
Every GF that we’ve not been in (obviously dozens and dozens) I’ve barracked for the interstate team.
Going back to work on Monday or walking down the street I didn’t want to see a smug footy fan.