Draft picks 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Draft picks 2019

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
I thought you guys were taking the *smile* - I can’t believe the rest of the draft is tomorrow night!

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Reckon Adelaides phone may be ringing a bit tomorrow during the day. I wonder if we are interested in one of them.

Reactions: 1 user

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Apparently Dow missed much of this season with injury but will take time - only 182cm and about 72kgs. But just turned 18 in Oct so club must see a big upside and plenty of improvement to come with development. Talented, quick and agile.

(Stlll prefer Worrell myself)

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Isn't this the 2nd year of 2 night draft?

Yep, last year they did the rest through the day but doing it at night as apparently it gives clubs more time to trade picks but I assume its something to do with trying to get another ratings show.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Bloody disgrace, if not an insult to the PREMIERS!
No obviously I was wrong but listening to the doofus on SEN who said they'd be back to wind up AFTER Cartoon's pick 20. Thought we HAD to be included - 1st round after all - and we had ours in the end,; final pick.