DRAW 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

DRAW 2023

I dont understand why this year is so late.

every other year (covid aside) the AFL draw was released at the end of October and the VFL draw mid December

every other year (covid aside) the AFL draw was released at the end of October and the VFL draw mid December
The reason for the late draw is because the AFL is busy working on ways to hamper the Tiges attempts to win another flag.Speculation is that the Tiges will be the feature in a newly introduced Jetstar merry go month .

Round 2: Tiges home game against WC in Perth

four days later round 3 Brisbane in Brisbane

Round 4 Home game Freo in Darwin

3 days later Round 5 PA in Adelaide

Round 6 Home game against North in Hobart.

Jetstar flight back cancelled.AFL order to catch ferry back to Geelong to play round 7 that night at K Park.

Hopefully this helps all that are wondering why the draw has not been announced........................................

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I like our draw. 13 games at the G, 4 at Marvel and 6 interstate.

We play Geelong at the G, Sydney at the G.

Interstate games against Adelaide, GWS, Freo, West Coast and Brisbane. Plus the Sydney game in Adelaide.

We barely leave Melbourne in the first half of the year.

Reactions: 2 users
We have alot of 6 day breaks, will be interesting to see how many we have compared to other teams

Interstate games against Adelaide, GWS, Freo, West Coast and Brisbane. Plus the Sydney game in Adelaide.

Looks pretty good. Don't like our continuous 6 games min. interstate every season, but overall looks reasonable. We play lolnorf once and in R23 at the G!!!!

Last 4 games - Marvel, Marvel, MCG (NM), Adelaide. European summer holiday it is!

Gilligan was busy playing polo in Argentina...
Next year, though no longer at the AFL... He'll be seconded to watch over the new bloke once he returns from conducting peace negotiations on behalf of the UN.

3 marvel.. 7 interstate!!!!!!!!!!! bloody hell...

I like the draw. Our double up sides are all two wins in the bag.

Tigers' 2023 fixture launched​

The AFL has today announced the 2023 AFL fixture, with timeslots confirmed for Richmond's opening 15 rounds.
By Richmond Media

DIG055_2023-Fixture-Announcement_Article-image.png

The 2023 fixture is here.

The AFL has today announced next year's home-and-away season, with timeslots confirmed for Richmond's opening 15 rounds.
The Tigers will kick off the season on Thursday, March 16 when they host Carlton at the MCG in the return of the traditional season opener.
Richmond will play 13 home-and-away matches at the MCG in the new-look 24-round season, and will travel interstate seven times - three times to Adelaide, twice to Perth, and once each to Brisbane and Sydney.

See you at the 'G in 2023!

Take a journey through 3121 to learn more about next year's fixture. We can't wait to see you at the 'G in 2023!

Marquee matches include away fixtures in the annual Anzac Day eve clash against Melbourne in Round 6 and Dreamtime at the ‘G against Essendon in Round 10.
Richmond will come up against the Sydney Swans under Friday night lights in Round 5 for the newly-announced 'Gather Round for A Festival of Footy’ in Adelaide.

One home game has been scheduled at Marvel Stadium, Round 7 against Gold Coast.

The team's mid-season bye will come in Round 15.
Richmond has been scheduled to face six sides twice in 2023; Western Bulldogs, Sydney, Melbourne, West Coast, Port Adelaide and St Kilda.

The Club will pay tribute to its supporters with 'Member Thank You Round' against North Melbourne in Round 23, before rounding out the home-and-away season in Adelaide against Port Adelaide the following week.

Click here to view Richmond's 2023 AFL fixture.

13 games at AO for Port! It’s a disgrace……

Reactions: 1 users
We play 2 interstate games in a row.

3 out 4 games away not in Vic June & July

And the last 4 games are to bend us over