DRAW 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

DRAW 2023

So Pies play Ess and Carlton twice. helps with overall attendances. The extra game doesn't help us as we now play 7 games interstate. Pies and Blues play an extra game in Melbourne as they play 6 interstate. what a farce.

We play Pies, Bombers, and Blues once each!

Reactions: 1 users
Overall a really shitt draw.

No chance of a run on.
At least the fkwit Cornes can't complain about our run home.

Article on another site shows the winning % of games at Adelaide oval and it shows weve played there 17 times, the 3rd most behind adelaide and power, carlton has played there 6 times. When was the last year we didnt play power there?

Article on another site shows the winning % of games at Adelaide oval and it shows weve played there 17 times, the 3rd most behind adelaide and power, carlton has played there 6 times. When was the last year we didnt play power there?

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
A complete butt *smile* from Gilligan and co. Can’t wait for that prick to *smile* off

It's a pretty tough first six games. We will have to be up and about early.

Reactions: 2 users
17 games at Adelaide oval
What's Port against Richmond at the G record? 2 times
I don’t know what the story is with us and the SA teams. Looking up on FinalSiren, when we have been scheduled to play either team once during the home and away season,( not finals) the stats are we have played Adelaide 13 times there and 8 at the G or the dump ( I’m not including a home game that we played at Metricon for some reason in 2009).
Against Port it’s even worse. We have played them 13 times there ( not including a game at TIO in 2011) and only ONCE at home.

Round 12 interstate, Round 13 interstate with a 6 day break. Any other teams with interstate games 6 days apart?

DS