DreamTime side vs Esserdern | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

DreamTime side vs Esserdern

Man it bums me out that perennial losers Essendon get an easy win against us this week.

Was so good while it lasted.

• Angry
Reactions: 5 users
Well then, if you stop n agitate the grey matter then there's possibilities that there's a family issue he needs to attend to back home, perhaps he's just personally struggling with trying to consolidate a career at elite level while away from home, perhaps he's a victim of the mid week nose candy test.
No-one knows coz official word hasn't come out, all that's known is that he missed the Thurs main training session before team selection. There's not many player ever get picked if they miss the main training day completely.
Says Omitted.
Means dropped.
Anything else would come under something else.

Reactions: 1 user
Its going to be interesting how we line up tomorrow.

I'd suggested on another thread, I'd like a look at a dual ruck proposition. Nank taking defensive half ruck contests and then floating back as a tall, with Ryan taking forward half ruck contests. Maybe this is the plan as otherwise we look a bit short down back, though Essendon don't play tall. If the plan is to float Nank back, then him playing in the hole with Miller taking Wright (and Nank then blocking his ability to lead into space could work well). They have a plethora of medium sized forwards though which might be why we've gone this way, just no match up for Young. Stringer, Langford and Perkins will be way too quick and agile for him IMO. Broad, Vlastuin and Brown will take a mix of Caddy, Stringer and Langford you'd think.

Reactions: 2 users
Essendon actually believe they are a good side.
It's a pity we don't have Jack Edwards and Lambert playing because I reckon they are the same old shiit Essendon.
There draw is bottom 4 quality but they can't hide in September

Reactions: 3 users
Essendon actually believe they are a good side.
It's a pity we don't have Jack Edwards and Lambert playing because I reckon they are the same old shiit Essendon.
There draw is bottom 4 quality but they can't hide in September
a real shame we dont have a few more soldiers back for this one, even in our weakened state add Taranto, Lynch, Hopper and junior rioli to our side and we beat them

Getting the same feeling as when I went to the G Round 17 Sat 1st July 2000. We played the undefeated Bombers. Frawley played three extras in the backline that day.We lost 10-6 to 24-23.Driving back to Geelong seeing all those Essendon scarves flapping out of the car windows added to the pain.

• Sad
Says Omitted.
Means dropped.
Anything else would come under something else.
Well maybe he's " Omitted " because he didn't bother to turn up for main training day coz he was busy pulling cones. Who knows n what does it matter, it's not like we've omitted the best player in the comp who was racking up 30 possessions n half a dozen goals per game. Coulthard was in the team as a substitute to help cover for one of our dozen or more injured players, some of them are fit and back now so he gets " Omitted " back to the magoos where he's been playing this year. Crikey it's no big deal.

• Love
Well maybe he's " Omitted " because he didn't bother to turn up for main training day coz he was busy pulling cones. Who knows n what does it matter, it's not like we've omitted the best player in the comp who was racking up 30 possessions n half a dozen goals per game. Coulthard was in the team as a substitute to help cover for one of our dozen or more injured players, some of them are fit and back now so he gets " Omitted " back to the magoos where he's been playing this year. Crikey it's no big deal.
Post of the year! :clap2

Man it bums me out that perennial losers Essendon get an easy win against us this week.

Was so good while it lasted.
And it will be even better when we rise again. A year or two of good players back, better luck with injuries, excellent draftees and trades, it can turn quickly. Listen to Benny whilst he's still with us.

Reactions: 1 users
Dipped Hiswick knew we were gooone when they turned us over last year it was the final straw.

• Sad
I'II tell you how Essendumb will beat us tomorrow. 15m kick, mark, they will keep doing this until they get it into the forward 50 and have a shot for goal. Otherwise kick it long to 2mPeter. We don't man up that's the problem. Yze too dumb to tag Merrett. Martin off half back will have 30+ Stringer will do as he pleases and the new kid Caddy will probably kick 3. I hope I am wrong.