DreamTime side vs Esserdern | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

DreamTime side vs Esserdern

Can't say I'm enthused that Coulthard gets the arse straight away after being sub, not to mention he's an aboriginal kid that would've been a huge thing for him to play in his first Dreamtime game .

Not real impressed.

Campbell should've come back through the VFL Matt had earned his call up.

Even when they've got hardly any players left, they still continue to somehow screw up the selection.
Yep. Boils my broccoli that one. It's pathetic actually, he did nothing wrong.

Reactions: 1 user
Can't say I'm enthused that Coulthard gets the arse straight away after being sub, not to mention he's an aboriginal kid that would've been a huge thing for him to play in his first Dreamtime game .

Not real impressed.

Campbell should've come back through the VFL Matt had earned his call up.

Even when they've got hardly any players left, they still continue to somehow screw up the selection.
You must have missed the part where I said Coulthard didn't even train today yet says omitted.
So who really knows, injury, personal reasons or just omitted.
We'll see when VFL side named

Reactions: 2 users
You must have missed the part where I said Coulthard didn't even train today yet says omitted.
So who really knows, injury, personal reasons or just omitted.
We'll see when VFL side named
Yep didnt see your report cheers Caesar good work (y)

Says he’s been omitted
Why has Coulthard been dropped?
Weren’t the young guys supposed to get a block of games

Drugendon has our kryptonite I'm afraid...tall marking players all over the park. Struggletown inbound.

A pity that Coulthard was dropped for such an occasion and it may have been his only opportunity to play in an Indigenous game. With really our season going nowhere he should’ve been given the opportunity as I see no difference between him and Campbell playing in terms of output and current form. I also don’t like rushing players back from injury straight into the ones, but it’s happened too often over the last two seasons with poor results.

Reactions: 2 users