DreamTime side vs Esserdern | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

DreamTime side vs Esserdern

Please just win this damn game. Keen for the annual Essendon 'chocolates to boiled lollies' narrative to get a roll on.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I hope Coultard is injured.
Otherwise yet another misreading of the room by Yze.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
which room is that?

My view is that only two of Coulthard, Green and Campbell can play in the same team, especially if we have Martin, Cumberland and Bolton spending lots of time forward.

Which 2 is a matter of opinion. I can see an argument for Coulthard but if Campbell comes back I suspect either he or Green was going to go out.

Reactions: 1 user
which room is that?

My view is that only two of Coulthard, Green and Campbell can play in the same team, especially if we have Martin, Cumberland and Bolton spending lots of time forward.

Which 2 is a matter of opinion. I can see an argument for Coulthard but if Campbell comes back I suspect either he or Green was going to go out.
The room of where the players sit.Seems to me like the photo's he's read this wrong again.Dreamtime game.The game thats big for our Indigenous players yet unless injured he drops Coultard after being a sub.
Fair case that Campbell should've resumed in the 2nds.How many games did Campbell get with similar stats to Coultards game last week?

Please just win this damn game. Keen for the annual Essendon 'chocolates to boiled lollies' narrative to get a roll on.
Think that'll have to wait until September, BB.

The Bombers' list is in the demographic sweet spot, has been for a couple of years. They have a competent coach now. (Who was the last bloke? I don't even remember.)

Look at their senior core:
Merrett nearly 29
Stringer 30
Wright going on 28
Langford 27
Redman nearly 27
Their #1 draft pick back pocket is 26
Parish nearly 27
McKay 26
Hind going on 30
Heppell 32
Goldstein 106 but still one of the best rucks in the land
Guelfi approaching 27
Kelly a total spud but a 29-year-old one with 150 games
Gresham getting near 27
Draper turning 26
Laverde 28
Setterfield 26

That's a massive group in their prime, or just off it for Goldy and Heppell. Add Ridley (nearly 26) and Shiel (31) when fit. Weideman (nearly 27) can't get a look in. (Can he play full-back? We should ask him.)

Then there are the 22-24 year-olds: Durham, Duursma, Caldwell, Jones, Perkins, Martin, Cox, Menzie, (Bryan, Reid).

And the talented 18-20-year-olds: Caddy, Hobbs, Tstatas, Daveyx2, Lual, Roberts

Their window is open, and will stay open for a few years yet. Whether they're good enough is another question, but their demographics are spot on.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
The room of where the players sit.Seems to me like the photo's he's read this wrong again.Dreamtime game.The game thats big for our Indigenous players yet unless injured he drops Coultard after being a sub.
Fair case that Campbell should've resumed in the 2nds.How many games did Campbell get with similar stats to Coultards game last week?
Coulthard didn't train. Stop snapping at shadows.

Think that'll have to wait until September, BB.

The Bombers' list is in the demographic sweet spot, has been for a couple of years. They have a competent coach now. (Who was the last bloke? I don't even remember.)

Look at their senior core:
Merrett nearly 29
Stringer 30
Wright going on 28
Langford 27
Redman nearly 27
Their #1 draft pick back pocket is 26
Parish nearly 27
McKay 26
Hind going on 30
Heppell 32
Goldstein 106 but still one of the best rucks in the land
Guelfi approaching 27
Kelly a total spud but a 29-year-old one with 150 games
Gresham getting near 27
Draper turning 26
Laverde 28
Setterfield 26

That's a massive group in their prime, or just off it for Goldy and Heppell. Add Ridley (nearly 26) and Shiel (31) when fit. Weideman (nearly 27) can't get a look in. (Can he play full-back? We should ask him.)

Then there are the 22-24 year-olds: Durham, Duursma, Caldwell, Jones, Perkins, Martin, Cox, Menzie, (Bryan, Reid).

And the talented 18-20-year-olds: Caddy, Hobbs, Tstatas, Daveyx2, Lual, Roberts

Their window is open, and will stay open for a few years yet. Whether they're good enough is another question, but their demographics are spot on.
you forgot Dylan Shiel :LOL:

I'm certainly curious as to why he didn't train & been left out. Especially of Dreamtime which you'd think he'd have been desperate to play.
It does seemingly go against giving a player the opportunity to find his feet which has generally been fairly consistent.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm certainly curious as to why he didn't train & been left out. Especially of Dreamtime which you'd think he'd have been desperate to play.
It does seemingly go against giving a player the opportunity to find his feet which has generally been fairly consistent.
In light of our situation(Inj).perfect opportunity for yze too assess all the players on our list.Yet he gives Coultard only half a chance.

If a player doesn't train in the main session, he's probably not available for selection. If the club doesn't make public the reason, it's probably private (see the wailing and gnashing of teeth re Bauer earlier this year, only to find out his dad died).

Reactions: 14 users
Hence my post.
Well then, if you stop n agitate the grey matter then there's possibilities that there's a family issue he needs to attend to back home, perhaps he's just personally struggling with trying to consolidate a career at elite level while away from home, perhaps he's a victim of the mid week nose candy test.
No-one knows coz official word hasn't come out, all that's known is that he missed the Thurs main training session before team selection. There's not many player ever get picked if they miss the main training day completely.

Shedda’s Richmond return​

Shane Edwards is Richmond’s Homecoming Hero for Saturday night's Dreamtime at the 'G clash with Essendon.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Shane Edwards is Richmond’s Homecoming Hero for Saturday night's Dreamtime at the 'G clash with Essendon.

Can we bring forward the Mid season draft and send him out this week ?

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Shedda is in the conversation of Top 15 Tigers of all time, purely on his finals performances. What a jet

Reactions: 4 users