during and after the GRANNY??? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

during and after the GRANNY???

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Absolutely nothing nefarious or out of line during the game. Was just quietly sippin away as I've done every game for about 15 years, take some snacks n a sip n enjoy the game. I'm guessing they musta picked me up on camera regularly slurping form a large coke bottle instead of an AFL approved plastic cup n sent the security bloke down to make some enquiries. Bit hard to pretend it's normal coke when there's bourbon fumes when the bottle is opened.
Probably simply a matter of massive attention payed around the rowdy Tigers cheer squad compared to where I normally hide among other Gerry old farts. At least I've got all summer to cogitate over a better way to do things n avoid further issues.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Extraordinarily STIFF TM.

Pretty sure youlle get a crack at continual improvement in 2020.

Did you go up to a random tiger outside and hand them a ticket?

How did they react?

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
I must have a weak constitution. After both GFs I've ended up sick as a dog. I think with the buildup and during the game I'm so wound up that afterwards my body just shuts down with flu like symptoms. Could be that or just too old for massive hangovers.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Extraordinarily STIFF TM.

Pretty sure youlle get a crack at continual improvement in 2020.

Did you go up to a random tiger outside and hand them a ticket?

How did they react?
Was just some random bunch of cockroaches scavenging for tickets Bird, Bloke n youngster. They musta wound up with at least two tickets coz the bloke n his youngster did some prancing up n down the aisle taking selfies n *smile* before trying to park his arse in my seat. Daughter pinned his ears back n told him to *smile* off elsewhere in a big hurry, she didn't know I'd unloaded my ticket at the time, but there was no way she was gunna let Mr looka me selfie man sit anywhere near her.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I must have a weak constitution. After both GFs I've ended up sick as a dog. I think with the buildup and during the game I'm so wound up that afterwards my body just shuts down with flu like symptoms. Could be that or just too old for massive hangovers.

Im exactly the same snagmeat.

spent the first fortnight of October '17 and '19 with head and lungs full of *smile*.

I thought it was maybe sitting with 100,000 people at The G spitting and hugging, but '18 I was fine and I was surrounded by spitting and hugging Collingwood supporters?

I think its 3 days without sleep and a week of boozing?

In '17 I sort of left a mate on a job to go to Melbourne and when I got back crook as, I had no choice but to work. We were jack hammering steps out of solid stone in a national park and walking all ur tools and materials in and out 5km every day and it was 40 degrees. It was THE hardest thing I have ever had to do. I felt like I was on The Burma Railway, just with a bit more to eat. Only the Euphoria of the breaking of a 37 year drought got me through.

This year im just as crook, but we are in climatic drought and there's no work on and not much to do but study the form and live off my wits

I might wear a black and yellow hijab soaked in Detol in 2020

Last edited:

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Was just some random bunch of cockroaches scavenging for tickets Bird, Bloke n youngster. They musta wound up with at least two tickets coz the bloke n his youngster did some prancing up n down the aisle taking selfies n **** before trying to park his arse in my seat. Daughter pinned his ears back n told him to **** off elsewhere in a big hurry, she didn't know I'd unloaded my ticket at the time, but there was no way she was gunna let Mr looka me selfie man sit anywhere near her.

Wasn't the security blokes family?

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
Im exactly the same snagmeat.

spent the first fortnight of October '17 and '19 with head and lungs full of ****.

I thought it was maybe sitting with 100,000 people at The G spitting and hugging, but '18 I was fine and I was surrounded by spitting and hugging Collingwood supporters?

I think its 3 days without sleep and a week of boozing?

In '17 I sort of left a mate on a job to go to Melbourne and when I got back crook as, I had no choice but to work. We were jack hammering steps out of solid stone in a national park and walking all ur tools and materials in and out 5km every day and it was 40 degrees. It was THE hardest thing I have ever had to do. I felt like I was on The Burma Railway, just with a bit more to eat. Only the Euphoria of the breaking of a 37 year drought got me through.

This year im just as crook, but we are in climatic drought and there's no work on and not much to do but study the form and live off my wits

I might wear a black and yellow hijab soaked in Detol in 2020
Nice one Ezy I'm glad its not just me. This is a seasonal flu I'm happy to get every year.

What's with the hijab? It resonates with me working in Abu Dhabi. Might have a market for it here what's our business strategy boss?:)

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
What's with the hijab? It resonates with me working in Abu Dhabi. Might have a market for it here what's our business strategy boss?:)

I was thinking 2 product lines. Black with a yellow stripe or yellow with a black stripe.

Reactions: 1 user