Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He had his Clayton's game.
The game when your playing but your not really playing...

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Conca's shut down a few of the best in recent weeks.
Dusty hasn't been held to 11 touches for as long as I can remember.
Clearly didn't like the close attention. Haven't seen him that angry for a long time either.

Reactions: 1 users

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
Dusty showed a bit of frustration by games end and it just shows that dusty can be got at.very good tactical move by longmuir and one we should be wary of coming into the finals. Conca really got under his skin and dusty reacted.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
To be fair on Dusty, he was up against the greatest pick #6 in AFL history. Conca was massively under rated at RFC

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009
Dusty showed a bit of frustration by games end and it just shows that dusty can be got at.very good tactical move by longmuir and one we should be wary of coming into the finals. Conca really got under his skin and dusty reacted.

This just shows how laughable the Freo coach was complaining about the attention Fyfe received.
But It is deplorable that a star can be scragged out of the game and get absolutely no umpire protection.

Reactions: 5 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Dusty looked out of sorts after the game, especially in contrast to previous wins. Look at the song. I reckon Conca got under his skin in the last quarter in that last scuffle. Also, played well below his usual brilliance. Time for the boys to get around him.

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Conca played with him for what, 8 years, probably knows what buttons to push. Few other would have that much insight.

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
I reckon Dusty (and a few others) were a bit off, probably needing a rest. Expect him to come back hard against the Moggies.

One other thing I noticed was that we did a crap job at getting Dusty one out in the forward line. Would like to have seen him given more space.

Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Clearly didn't like the close attention. Haven't seen him that angry for a long time either.

When he gave DeBoar an elbow?
And they were screaming for a life time ban.
That comes to mind.
Im surprised Chriso didn't find anything to get him with this week.
Christo is lockdown.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
My other view is that I think Dusty just thinks they don't really need me in this I will deliver in the big games for you. Big game player of highest order.

Reverse Centaur

Tiger Cub
Aug 10, 2020
First time I haven't seen him next to Cotch in the song. :nono

Made sure he had his back to the camera. Seething.

I noticed both Trent and Jack trying to jolly him along . Jack was making Smiley faces at him , reckon Dusty’s snarl would've curdled
Milk

Reactions: 1 users

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
Made sure he had his back to the camera. Seething.

I noticed both Trent and Jack trying to jolly him along . Jack was making Smiley faces at him , reckon Dusty’s snarl would've curdled
Milk
If that’s the case, God help Geelong :mhihi

Reactions: 1 user