Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Raoul Juke

Tiger Rookie
Mar 23, 2019
Im still wondering how that goal missed. They never showed a replay. It looked to go through the middle, he didnt seem so fussed - but i'd love to see it again

silvertiger

Tiger Rookie
Aug 28, 2014
Im still wondering how that goal missed. They never showed a replay. It looked to go through the middle, he didnt seem so fussed - but i'd love to see it again
Exactly. It looked like a goal and even the flog commentators thought it looked like a goal.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Did he really miss that shot? There was no replay.

it looked like it sailed through the big sticks. Dusty looked a bit perplexed.

oh well.

we can demolish the side whose premiership is theirs to lose,

whilst getting sodomised by every umpire on the ground

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
He was taking today seriously. He's taken the last few seriously.

He's going to have another amazing finals campaign.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The Tiger King revs up when required.

Gonna tear the Bears or Kochies a new one in the Q/F.

All the noise is that Port would rather play us over there in the QF .......................... lol no worries.

Reactions: 4 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Those three out on the fulls really not like him. Still had a huge impact but I am hoping he has blown out the rust well and truly.

He looked fired up tonight. Getting the whiff of finals in his nostrils I reckon. Look out.

Reactions: 3 users