Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
It was COVID time. Who wouldn't smoke cigars with George Burns, snifter cognac with Johnny Depp, Zoom bunnies with Ellen de Generes? Pass out on a polar bearskin before a curated fire?

Dustin Martin likes to give up a head start before dominating Normies.

He has to up his cigar intake next year. It's getting boring.
And knocks back Serena Williams when she tries to hit on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
He was 1 vote behind Duncan, and equal with Clangerflop.

Dusty got 15 votes, Duncan got 3 and Donuts got exactly that.

So yes, he had another Ayers Medal as well.
Thanks Midsy, that is an incredible nearly underrated achievement

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
How about Dusty...... after the siren, a quick hug of teammates and he runs off the ground to hug Dimma :cupgold

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
How’s that for a compliment from Lethal “ his the only player I don’t get insulted by been compared too “ .

lol Lethal meant to vote for Shorty not Broady

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
I think it’s understated how good of a team man is Dustin
Spot on it's not about him.That goal he kicked end of the 1st half started the revival got us up and going that's what the big players do lead there team to follow.

Reactions: 3 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Best player of the modern era. Best finals player ever. Best player I’ve seen play for the RFC. We expected a lot when we drafted him, but this is dream stuff.

Reactions: 2 users

Mac

Tiger Champion
Sep 16, 2003
Pausing and forwarding frame by frame, ..The pictures tell a thousand words. But to summarise...

Danger waits for teammate to gather the ball to get the cheapy receive.
Dusty stalks them both and times the intercept to absolute perfection.
Danger reactive instead of proactive tries to lay a tackle.
Dusty shrugs Danger off with speed, grace and brutality.
Danger goes sprawling hopelessly and ineffectually out of play.
Dusty snaps GOTY
Camera goes to crowd shot of a bald bloke wearing a tiger guernsey who goes absolute ape droppings as his mind is totally and blissfully blown, reflecting how all of us felt right at the very moment.

This was the emphatic stamp of the true great unfolding in real time before our welling up eyes. We got to witness it. Rejoice fellow tigers!

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Pausing and forwarding frame by frame, ..The pictures tell a thousand words. But to summarise...

Danger waits for teammate to gather the ball to get the cheapy receive.
Dusty stalks them both and times the intercept to absolute perfection.
Danger reactive instead of proactive tries to lay a tackle.
Dusty shrugs Danger off with speed, grace and brutality.
Danger goes sprawling hopelessly and ineffectually out of play.
Dusty snaps GOTY
Camera goes to crowd shot of a bald bloke wearing a tiger guernsey who goes absolute ape droppings as his mind is totally and blissfully blown, reflecting how all of us felt right at the very moment.

This was the emphatic stamp of the true great unfolding in real time before our welling up eyes. We got to witness it. Rejoice fellow tigers!
Other than the goal, my favourite takeaway is the squib marking effort by Stanley. Sums up the second half. We were in their heads.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
A mate rang (Eagles supporter) with a few minutes left to say well done to the Tigers. He asked who's going to win the Norm Smith? Just as I was saying Dusty, Dusty kicked his 4th, and we both said, well that decides it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users