Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Every time someone gave him greatest of all-time plaudits for winning his 3rd Norm Smith, Dusty barely contained the glint in his eye. Call me crazy, but looking through premiership history, this team is getting closer to becoming the greatest of all-time.

It would be pretty cool to be the best ever. I think Dusty would like that.

Reactions: 1 users

dmc

Kick it long and direct!
Feb 5, 2004
Ohio, USA
I genuinely think that Dusty cherishes team success more than individual success. That’s what differentiates him from the rest.

Reactions: 10 users

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
I genuinely think that Dusty cherishes team success more than individual success. That’s what differentiates him from the rest.
You could hear it in the presser with Dimma. When asked about the 3 Norm Smiths, he was like 'Yeah, whatever, I can't do it without my teammates...'

Then he was asked if it was better being a triple Premiership player - and with a glint in his eye - "Yeah, that's the cool one, right there."

Reactions: 6 users

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Stupid question here but I haven’t seen it announced anywhere. Did he win a third Gary Ayres Medal?
He was 1 vote behind Duncan, and equal with Clangerflop.

Dusty got 15 votes, Duncan got 3 and Donuts got exactly that.

So yes, he had another Ayers Medal as well.

Reactions: 5 users