Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Dangerfield will be remembered forever as a result of that goal.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I see his at the Tyszu fight....must be just about Australia’s biggest celebrity now

I reckon.

I also reckon Ralph would be working on going global.

Theres no-one like our Dusty out there.

He's kind of like Jordan, Kelly Slater, Frankie Dettori, Rudolph Nureyev, Maradonna, Di Maggio

all rolled into one.

Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
You lucky bastard @BrisTiger24

Probably been posted before, but who doesn't like watching the 2016 Charlie medallist hanging off Dustin on high rotation....... like the veritable cheap suit?:D

Watching that again its like Stanley wants to be immortal by any means possible.

He's all on his own, goes to punch, then goes to catch, then hands it to dusty, then stands there spectating while dusty kicks the goal

If Dustys was the greatest grand final goal ever, then Stanley simply must be in contention for the most pissweak grand final rucking effort ever?

we went ballistic when Dusty kicked this.

I had taken 2 x 200ml hand sanitisers full of Rooster Rojo blanco tequila (dan Murphy $54 best pound for pound tequila in the joint - made in tequila - and forevermore, the taste of a premiership) in each pocket.

I passed the first one around our party discreetly in the 2nd quarter, as a preemptive painkiller loading, squirting shots into empty beer cups under the seat.

jumping around after Dustys 4th, I felt the bulge in my pocket, withdraw the backup 200ml, threw my head back, and squirted a good 90ml in, gargling and laughing and crying. The rest of my party threw their heads back like baby birds and I squirted with abandon, rubbing some remnants on my face and hands, when the security guard walked past looking epidemiologically way out of his depth

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
jumping around after Dustys 4th, I felt the bulge in my pocket, withdraw the backup 200ml, threw my head back, and squirted a good 90ml in, gargling and laughing and crying. The rest of my party threw their heads back like baby birds and I squirted with abandon, rubbing some remnants on my face and hands, when the security guard walked past looking epidemiologically way out of his depth
Great stuff easy.
After Dusty's 4th goal, I felt a bulge in my pocket too.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
all things considered its the best goal of the 21st century

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
The Rhys Stanley Legacy.

Famous for dropping a sitter in a GF that lead to goal of the century.

To be watched for the next 50 years!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The Rhys Stanley Legacy.

When Dusty slotted his 4th goal, Stanley had the nerve to complain to the umpire that he touch it. F me.......he barely got a finger on the pathetic attempt of marking it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Jan 12, 2012
Melbourne
If the Milky Way FL selectors ask for a highlights clip of our representative, this is all we’d need to send. He read it like a book. Knew what Stanley would do and integrated half a dozen or so elite traits in executing this work of art.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
When Dusty slotted his 4th goal, Stanley had the nerve to complain to the umpire that he touch it. F me.......he barely got a finger on the pathetic attempt of marking it.

He was praying it was touched the goose, because Martin made him look like a 12 year old.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
As many times as we have seen the worse kick for goal in the history of the game by Michael long in the 93 GF. Martin's efforts have left him for dust (pardon the pun).
We shouldn't have to bear watching that *smile* shot for goal ever again.
(I still reckon SOS touched it)

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The Rhys Stanley Legacy.

Get it right the next 100 years.
Nothing will beat that.
Beat 2 Oppostion players to the ball, took the ball out of opppstion hands, then broke a tackle to kick a snap deep in a pocket.
Its the best goal ive seen since Buddy's goal against Collingwood.

Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
The Rhys Stanley Legacy.

The goal assist of the century?

Stanley and Dangerfield can hold 10 year re-unions together

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I reckon.

He's kind of like Jordan, Kelly Slater, Frankie Dettori, Rudolph Nureyev, Maradonna, Di Maggio

all rolled into one.

Air Dusty?

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
I reckon.

all rolled into one.
You omitted Dame Edna!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
My mate just sent me a video of the Dusty goal from someone in the opposite pocket in the top tier.
The Stanley dropped mark looked even worse.
Dusty cruised past and bent OVER 6 Geelong player's

Reactions: 3 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
He needs a better manager. The merkin just don’t cut it. Check out the latest story in the Age