Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
IMO I think Dusty will pull the pin the day Hardwick steps aside from coaching. Coincidently both contracts finish at the same time.

bugsy

TIGERISING
Jul 31, 2004
Don’t ever want to see Dusty leave the Tigers and can’t see it happening whilst at least some of Benny Gale, Balmy, Dimma, JR8, Cotch and Shedda are still at the club.

Dusty, Dimma, Dion, Ivan, Shorty, Nick and big Tom are all contracted through to end of 2024 at the earliest.

The club has never been in better hands. Keep the momentum rolling!

Reactions: 2 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Waiting for Dimma to either retract or clarify his comments later this week once he will be read the riot act by Benny, Peggy and Balme.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Dimma has just doused a dying fire with a canister of petrol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
Dimma needs to by our Sir Alex ferguson - coach forever. Dusty needs to be our Ryan Giggs and play forever (played till ~ 40yo). Then they can move on to new things

Reactions: 4 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Like I said previously his media performances have not improved.

Balme needs to give him a good talking to about how to feed the media with a whole lot words with very little meaning.

Reactions: 1 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
He clearly ripped a bong before going on.

Also, whether or not he has Dimma's 'blessing' is absolutely irrelevant. If he does want to leave, the club needs to do the best thing for itself. No one is bigger than the club.

Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Bloody hell Dimma first you say Marlion can't get off at tribunal and now Dusty can go WTF?? We need to get Dimma off the marijuana now!!

Yep... having a shocker!
Conspiracy theory. .....
Maybe Dimma wants to get the arse.... and take Dustin with him to GWS.... VERY large ex Essendon contingent in place atm!

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
I think it's very respectful to Dustin from his mentor.
Dusty knows he is required. Dimma even said so.

Reactions: 4 users