Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Im unsure now whether this is about dusty staying loyal to Richmond or as you said dan and shai leaving carr. If it's about the boys and Carr not sure why Shai and Dan should be loyal to him. They have only been with him a few years. For them to both leave tells you something.
They're heading to Perth?

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Barrett still raising his pom poms and cheerleading the Dusty to Swans wet dream. That is 2 weeks in a row now in is inane "Sliding Doors" column. Oh and he thinks the stand on the mark and dissent rules are fantastic and should stay.

The guy is a total germ. A skid mark on the jocks of footy journalism.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Barrett still raising his pom poms and cheerleading the Dusty to Swans wet dream. That is 2 weeks in a row now in is inane "Sliding Doors" column. Oh and he thinks the stand on the mark and dissent rules are fantastic and should stay.

Hear Hear Chimpley ! After 15,444 attempts, finally a moderately pertinent post.

Barrett is just a typical Murdoch fake news creating, blight on society. Pumping out fantasy items as some sort of fact in order to attract the attention and excitement of the DUMB.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW

The highlighted bit says it all. No more explanation required

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013

i wasted a minute of my life reading that to see if he'd back up his erection for Dusty to the Swans
he's an empty moron and his agendas are cheap

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Hopefully all this media talk of dusty moving will have the opposite effect on him if he was considering it , given his dislike for the media and their clickbait .

tora

Tiger Rookie
Dec 10, 2021
Hopefully all this media talk of dusty moving will have the opposite effect on him if he was considering it , given his dislike for the media and their clickbait .
I don't think the media influences Dusty's decisions. If Dusty wants to move to Sydney city, we'd have to facilitate a trade. Is Barrot trying to brag that he has some intel of a move? 2022 will be our last genuine crack at a flag so if the swans want to pay Dusty and give us players plus draft picks.
We are paying Lynch and Martin $million plus contracts so I guess Sydney could afford it.
Buddy and his model wife do make the news in NSW a bit. I don't think Martin is going to be raising either of the Sydney club's media profiles.
I hope Dusty stays at Punt Road.

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
I’m not sure what I’m witnessing with the great man; I wonder whether he’s just unfit, still grieving or if he’s getting over it, (or a combination of all three), as he certainly seems off.

And his miss in the last Qtr reminded me of just how many times he’s kicked clutch goals just when we needed them most, and tonight he didn’t.

I’m not ready for Dusty to be human.

Reactions: 9 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Not even Dusty can influence a game with only 8 kicks. Based on tonight Swans are better off extending Buddy than sacking him to pay Dusty (just on tonight)

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Let’s face it. He’s over the other side of the mountain now. That mountain is Mt Everest, and he’s only just over the peak, but we’re not gonna see the best Dusty with the same level of consistency from here on in. It’s just a reality.

Reactions: 5 users

immorta

~~we are eternal all this pain is an illusion~~
Mar 31, 2005
Melbourne
Let’s face it. He’s over the other side of the mountain now. That mountain is Mt Everest, and he’s only just over the peak, but we’re not gonna see the best Dusty with the same level of consistency from here on in. It’s just a reality.
True, but he was off tonight big time. Fingers crossed the champ finds some touch soon.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Agree and what would Sydney want from him then? Says it all really. I reckon he'll stay and finish up with us.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
He's been kicking the ball like a broken down cart horse ever since he returned. You don't lose the ability to kick the footy because you have a few weeks off. WTF is going on with his kicking??