Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I wasn't actually meaning remembering a boundary umpire, more that they were both kids around the same age from the same small town involved in footy so would have undoubtably known who the other was.

Umpires and players have a fair bit of contact as well so I'm sure they will have had a chat at some stage.
Dont worry TBR, I knew what you meant.

Reactions: 1 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
We had him and lost him. What happened there?
well we didn't really, played 2 games for our VFL side .

Jake Aarts, Josh Dunkley, Dan Howe, Sam Durham, Anthony Scott, Karl Worner, Garrett McDonagh, Jake Soligo are others who played VFL for us who got on an AFL list.

Any others ?

Reactions: 1 user

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
id be happy to pay him 1.2million to sit at home on his play station for the next 3 years. we will forever be in his debt.

i know his below his best, but so be it, never should a bad word be said about him by our supporters, ever
Does he have an xbox?
Playstation might be tiresome if you play it every day for 3 years

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
"Dusty likes to win." DH

As at R12/2022 Dustin Martin is committed. But he's out of touch.

He'll be fresh for the Port game.

Dusty is committed. Ok. Struggling for space. Mm.

Run with experiment? Wines.

Let's win the flag.

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
at this stage of the proceedings I do not mind winning games without major Dusty input.

Reactions: 6 users