Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
After 9 weeks out using the term "Ready To Explode" when we are just trying to get Dusty to the line is over the top.

I certainly don't expect him to explode more just to come in play his role take their 2nd best defender and anything else is a bonus.
Just hope it's not his hammy ready to explode again

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
After 9 weeks out using the term "Ready To Explode" when we are just trying to get Dusty to the line is over the top.

I certainly don't expect him to explode more just to come in play his role take their 2nd best defender and anything else is a bonus.
So just a lazy 4 goals sitting in a forward pocket? That’s Dusty just easing back and playing his role.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Finals time, means it's time.................................time for Dusty to go into beast mode.

Reactions: 2 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Obviously we all miss Dusty but these past few weeks indicate that there will be life after Dusty with our new breed of youngsters starting to shine. That said, I would be more than happy to continue having Dusty in our team any day of the week

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Obviously we all miss Dusty but these past few weeks indicate that there will be life after Dusty with our new breed of youngsters starting to shine. That said, I would be more than happy to continue having Dusty in our team any day of the week
Dusty is the passionfruit on our Pavlova

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Takes a decent back. Q off the chain. Shai goes bananas. Kicks a couple himself. Another night at the finals office.