Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

After 9 weeks out using the term "Ready To Explode" when we are just trying to get Dusty to the line is over the top.

I certainly don't expect him to explode more just to come in play his role take their 2nd best defender and anything else is a bonus.
Just hope it's not his hammy ready to explode again

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
After 9 weeks out using the term "Ready To Explode" when we are just trying to get Dusty to the line is over the top.

I certainly don't expect him to explode more just to come in play his role take their 2nd best defender and anything else is a bonus.
So just a lazy 4 goals sitting in a forward pocket? That’s Dusty just easing back and playing his role.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Finals time, means it's time.................................time for Dusty to go into beast mode.

Reactions: 2 users
Obviously we all miss Dusty but these past few weeks indicate that there will be life after Dusty with our new breed of youngsters starting to shine. That said, I would be more than happy to continue having Dusty in our team any day of the week

Reactions: 2 users
Obviously we all miss Dusty but these past few weeks indicate that there will be life after Dusty with our new breed of youngsters starting to shine. That said, I would be more than happy to continue having Dusty in our team any day of the week
Dusty is the passionfruit on our Pavlova

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Takes a decent back. Q off the chain. Shai goes bananas. Kicks a couple himself. Another night at the finals office.