Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
**** I'm looking forward to Dusty recapturing his best form this season.

Just a reminder of how good the great man is.

It would be great. But realistically that would be like Cotch winning another Brownlow or Jack winning another Coleman.
Their best is gone, but hopefully, the new guys can rise to the veterans' lofty heights. The champs will be in support roles from now on.
If this happens we are good things for 2023.

I reckon 2023 will be our best chance at a flag in the coming years.

Reactions: 3 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Too many people writing players like Cotchin , Dusty , Jack , Tarrant , Grimes off too early this off season or thinking they will perform well below their usual standards.

They are all extremely proud players and will give 100% and definitely will all be chasing that premiership
The Hunger will be back in 2023

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Every chance that 4 of those 5 may not return in 2024.

A 4th Flag could probably seal that deal for them.

What a way to say goodbye as 4 x PP.

Taz gets his well-deserved Flag after the career of pain at Norf!!

Even more hilarious would be TImmeh and Hopper get a flag first season in like Tommy did in 2019 !!

Can you just imagine the mass pants pisssing amongst the media and AFL.

DELICIOUS!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

A 4th Flag will probably seal that deal for them.

Even more hilarious would be TImmeh and Hopper get a flag first season in like Tommy did in 2019 !!

DELICIOUS!!
And like Dion, Cadds and Nank did in 2017.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
And like Dion, Cadds and Nank did in 2017.
Yep but Tommy going to the 2017 Premiers and arguably the best team of 2018 really ratcheted up the anti RFC sentiment and bias.

Timmy and Jacob would be more of the same especially if the Tigers can somehow get there and get it done again one last time with the champs.

Tigers were such a *smile* carte at the end of 2016 no one really cared or gave a stuff about the acquisition of Caddy Nank and Dion, but they cared by the time September rolled around :mhihi

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Yep but Tommy going to the 2017 Premiers and arguably the best team of 2018 really ratcheted up the anti RFC sentiment and bias.

Timmy and Jacob would be more of the same especially if the Tigers can somehow get there and get it done again one last time with the champs.

Tigers were such a *smile* carte at the end of 2016 no one really cared or gave a stuff about the acquisition of Caddy Nank and Dion, but they cared by the time September rolled around :mhihi
I remember all those articles saying Dion was making a big mistake by signing with us. I reckon he had a good laugh at them all after the 17 GF.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne

DELICIOUS!!
If that was to occur then we will have Himmelberg & Ben MacKay requesting trades to Richmond to take Tarrant & Jacks positions

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne

DELICIOUS!!
We'd be banned from trading in players, and excluded from the draft.

• Haha

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I remember all those articles saying Dion was making a big mistake by signing with us. I reckon he had a good laugh at them all after the 17 GF.
Two of the media types who were on that bandwagon were the Richmond reverse barometers … Kane Cornes and Damian Barrett
Both are not convinced that recruiting Hopper and Taranto was the right thing for us so good times are ahead :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Two of the media types who were on that bandwagon were the Richmond reverse barometers … Kane Cornes and Damian Barrett
Both are not convinced that recruiting Hopper and Taranto was the right thing for us so good times are ahead :cool:

Cornes was particularly down on us getting Prestia. So yes looking forward to Hop and TT being stars for us

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008

DELICIOUS!!
If we win the flag this year....I doubt many will retire unless their body is cooked.
They will go for more...its the nature of the beast!

• Love

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I think the Count said Dion would regret going for the money in the future. Knows his footy does Lloydy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Those arse clowns writing us off just fills me with excitement!!

Reactions: 9 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
A nice 5 goal return against the headless chook Saad in round 1 will have the mob settling back into there holes.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
A nice 5 goal return against the headless chook Saad in round 1 will have the mob settling back into there holes.
Carlton have no one to play on him man for man.

Marchbank might be their best option but he might not even be fit or if he is he will likely get the job on Jack.

Weitering to Lynch.

With luck theyll put Plowman on him.

As good as a player Docherty has been for them he wont be able to stop Dustry either.

Dustin, Shai, Moju and Cumberland are gonna do a lot of damage this year if we can get enough quick ball in to them.

Reactions: 4 users