Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Building, still doesn’t feel like he is in third gear. Effort is, output not yet. Lookout.

There’s a six or seven coming as well.

Reactions: 1 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I had some peanut Geelong supporter bag the *smile* out of him all night.

Oh how sweet that last goal was.

Reactions: 6 users

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
I had some peanut Geelong supporter bag the *smile* out of him all night.

Oh how sweet that last goal was.
I had a lot of banter with their salty fans. I loved giving it to them. Despise that club and their fans with a passion.

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Great to have the old Dusty back tonight. He can go up another gear though. Hopefully he takes the boomerang home next week.

Reactions: 2 users

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Loved seeing the footage of his reaction at the end of the game when the siren sounded.

He may not be the unstoppable force that he once was, but is clearly still invested and will continue to be a dangerous player with x-factor who’s impact on the game will only increase as the team around him gels better.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Loved seeing the footage of his reaction at the end of the game when the siren sounded.

He may not be the unstoppable force that he once was, but is clearly still invested and will continue to be a dangerous player with x-factor who’s impact on the game will only increase as the team around him gels better.
It sure did mean a lot to him.

The big games matter still to the ‘champ’.

Reactions: 3 users

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
I came home still buzzing from the game and found this on man cave wall. Anniversary gift from the wife. My night just got even better :) CF7AD7BB-DD42-4AE8-871F-BCA45E5E545E.jpeg

• Love

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Great to have the old Dusty back tonight. He can go up another gear though. Hopefully he takes the boomerang home next week.
Nah I hope Shai does cos that means he's put on a show and cut the Bongers to bits.

Don' really think Tiger King gives a stuff about the boomerang.

immorta

~~we are eternal all this pain is an illusion~~
Mar 31, 2005
Melbourne
It's like Aslan returning to Narnia.

He's back!
I was thinking more like this guy
terminator GIF

Reactions: 2 users

Brian H

Tiger Cub
Jul 26, 2013
How much fun was that watching dusty do what dusty does. I loved every second of it. Just so grateful to watch him run rings around everyone for all these years. Just one of the best ever and he still has it

Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Just realised he spoke to the media.....1st time in yonks.

Reactions: 1 user

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Not brilliant, but improving.
Brilliant would be BOG.
19 possessions, 4 goals (all kicked at important stages of the game to maintain momentum), 3 tackles not enough? Pretty sure if it was anyone else everyone would have him bog.