Dustin Martin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dustin Martin

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
I'm pretty sure it's March. So, yeah, nah, not football season.

April!

Ok. Dustin Martin does not football in April. He's kinda a big deal. Football is in September. Which is like next year.

But Dustin is having emotions. Whoa. I never had one of them. Are you sure it's him having one. You seem to have a lot.

Is it still April? Is April an emotion?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Autumn leaves and Mercury’s retrograde toy with Dustin’s emotions.

Poor sap. Run free. Be the water.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
I am happy he is telling the truth. Don't have a problem with that.
Disagree. Pretty destabilising as it will give it more air / expect yze to get quizzed on it at pressers / players door stopped. *smile* card to deal the club you came from.

Not sure we can say it’s ’the Truth’. It’s an opinion.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Another guy cooked by Beavis and his running mantra.
Yes it bought the results we were all after but did nothing to the players career longevity.

Hardwicks legacy is nothing but a bunch of worn out triple premiership heroes.

*smile* him.

That Sydney bloke, the one with a long face and with the *smile* down to hes knees, has the right idea.

just pull back 5%, nurse 'em through preliminaries and GF's year on year,

and just keep coming back in perpetuity.

who wants tired premiership heroes, when you can have evergreen runners ups?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
Disagree. Pretty destabilising as it will give it more air / expect yze to get quizzed on it at pressers / players door stopped. *smile* card to deal the club you came from.

Welcome to the real world.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell

I agree

I hate it. 300 game premiership skipper peddling rumours about his former club teammates. If he has insider knowledge because of relationships he should shut the *smile* up, apart from anything else the Richmond players won't trust him if he does that stuff. If he has no knowledge then he should be careful because they footy world will think he has.

Reactions: 7 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I'm not normally a religious guy but will pray for fruitful loins and wombs.

The AFL will change FS rules the moment Dusty sees a groin appendage on an ultrasound.

something like

'if the father has won equal to or greater than 4 norm smith and brownlow medals in total, that players sons will carry triple draft value index only to the club of origin'

I'd still cough up three pick 1's for Dusty Jr. though.

they paid $10m for Winx's first foal by Pierro. more than triple price.

I want my membership $$$ being spent sending an ovulating Mon Conti and Dusty as representatives on an official club trip to Paris, staying in a room at an Oyster farm with one single bed. :oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
I agree

I hate it. 300 game premiership skipper peddling rumours about his former club teammates. If he has insider knowledge because of relationships he should shut the *smile* up, apart from anything else the Richmond players won't trust him if he does that stuff. If he has no knowledge then he should be careful because they footy world will think he has.
Yze said it himself...we will pay the world to keep him or words to that effect...hardly inner club knowledge.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
"I believe that one of them, if not both, will not be in Richmond colours next year."Trent Cotchin on the futures of Dustin Martin and Liam Baker

Cotchy just repeated what we all know,

West offering good coin for Bakes.

he works in the media, and he knows he just says 'dusty' every time he says anything, he gets paid.

e.g. Trent, what do you think about the gold price's bull run at the moment?

'we'll Dusty wears a gold stripe, plus china are stockpiling bullion in their reserve bank in an attempt to dislodge the USD as the global currency'

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I want my membership $$$ being spent sending an ovulating Mon Conti and Dusty as representatives on an official club trip to Paris, staying in a room at an Oyster farm with one single bed. :oops:
The sooner the better, how about the Paris olympics in July, Dusty to do plenty of Pole Vaulting.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
That would have to be worth a first-rounder then?
Of course. And if the suggested offer of 5 years at $1m per year is correct, then that's an early first rounder, or 2 later first rounders as an equivalent.

My worry is that if it cant be agreed between Richmond and WCE, and it goes to the AFL's bs, clandestine and under handed artbitration system, then we'll get totally **** over. It'll make the Brandon Ellis reaming that we took a few years ago look like a decent outcome. The AFL will be salivating in anticipation.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users