Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

Well done Dylan, amazing the amount of people who have said they reckon Dylan is better without Rance there. I say he has always been this good, just that you notice him more now.

Reactions: 2 users
At last! We have always known how good he is and its easy to forget that his hammies were really bad at one point, so its a massive achievement to be so durable as a defender (touch wood x2).

Reactions: 1 users
Another thing with Grimes is that his overhead marking seems to have gone to a new level

Did anyone see the AA crap last night?
Grimesy and Cameron where standing beside each other when announced.
Johnno Brown I think it was said Grimesy was still "hanging onto" Cameron out the back.
Intimating about some free kicks he should have got against Grimesy for holding.
And how they had to separate them on the couch.
One thing's for sure. Dylan will need a new approach next week otherwise "The Motorbike Revver" will get a bucket load of free kicks right in front of goals.
Also that flog Whateley (and I Think Fyfe) were saying just about everyone will be going/rooting for Brisbane next week.

Was Grimesy holding on a lot last week or is it sour grapes with Richmond?
We are hated again!
Yes!
Go the Y and B!

Reactions: 5 users
Did anyone see the AA crap last night?
Grimesy and Cameron where standing beside each other when announced.
Johnno Brown I think it was said Grimesy was still "hanging onto" Cameron out the back.
Intimating about some free kicks he should have got against Grimesy for holding.
And how they had to separate them on the couch.
One thing's for sure. Dylan will need a new approach next week otherwise "The Motorbike Revver" will get a bucket load of free kicks right in front of goals.
Also that flog Whateley (and I Think Fyfe) were saying just about everyone will be going/rooting for Brisbane next week.

Was Grimesy holding on a lot last week or is it sour grapes with Richmond?
We are hated again!
Yes!
Go the Y and B!

That means Brown is exploiting his role in the media to prime umpires into favouring his team in a final so they have a better chance of winning.

Sounds pretty desperate and lacking in confidence if you ask me.

We’ve already got them between the ears.

Reactions: 4 users
Apparently Grimes was holding Cameron the whole game

Last edited:
  • Haha
Cameron is not a piece of old chewy on Grimes' boot.
Just bear in mind what Grimes has been asked to do this year. Fill the gigantic shoes of one of the most desperate bloodied and brilliant defenders in the history of the sport. And not only has he done it on the bit, he has replaced that player as the premier defender running around. Quite extraordinary, and brings up mind boggling possibilities for 2020. Will teams sometimes fail to score against us?

Most courageous player and AA nomination.

We at Tigerland know how bloody good our Grimes is. Now the rest of the football world is taking notice !

Got them all worried that Brown has to take cheap shots at him and basically calling him a cheat without saying the word.

Reactions: 1 user
Just saw that !

Wow. Who have they got down at AFL Headquarters that they couldnt get that right?

Bloody embarrassing !

Anyone remember the bump in that final against north Grimes did?
Since that day Grimes has been one of my favourites.
Well done and well deserved

Reactions: 2 users
Finally Dylan is being recognised by the whole footy community for what he truly is. A highly skilled hard at it never give up footballer who is a fine and decent bloke as well

Apparently Grimes was holding Cameron the whole game

Thought Dylan did really well against the two or three different opponents he played on. The media picked out two or three possible frees against Cameron.
Just watch Grimes get crucified next weekend. We need to make these comments about Prestia and Dusty and Riewoldt getting unfair treatment and plaster them all over the media and footy shows - see if it makes any difference.

Besides those 5 cheap ass goals against Geelong in the final, his finals record isn’t stacking up for a bloke on 600k
The pressure is on him. He will be shitttiing himself.
Grimes is taller, as fast, stronger, a better mark.
Suck *smile* DICKK HEAD