Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Honestly can’t believe Grimesy is going to play tomorrow nigh a week after thumb surgery. One tough hombre.
Captain or not I just hope he’s RTG. Too important to risk & besides which we need him at his best. Good luck Dylan.

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
They're just awaiting approval from AFL for his thumb guard...

Attachments

• ave134_iron_man_hand_3d_wall_light_p3.jpg
    ave134_iron_man_hand_3d_wall_light_p3.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 1

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
Honestly can’t believe Grimesy is going to play tomorrow nigh a week after thumb surgery. One tough hombre.
Captain or not I just hope he’s RTG. Too important to risk & besides which we need him at his best. Good luck Dylan.
His thumb gets a rest at home, it's his toes and feet that do all the work at the winery.

Reactions: 1 user

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
This guy is an absolute champion and one of the most courageous players ever to pull on a Richmond jumoer. Will never get the full recognition he deserves outside the footy club, in the Francis Bourke mould. ..
Backing into marking contests repeatedly, plays on anyone. Amazing warrior

Reactions: 12 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Anyone heard what Dylan's injury is? Is his thumb giving him some grief?

If not that then there was a training incident on Thursday where MRJ absolutely slammed Grimes into the ground with a tackle from behind whilst both running at close to full pace, (Dylan with his arms pinned).
I were on the phone to a fellow pre-ender at the time and yelled WTF junior, way to kill our captain, i was mighty relieved to see Dylan get up, potential was there for concussion, head, ribs as Juniors full weight and speed culminated at full velocity when they crashed to the ground, Dylan face and body front on into the turf with the weight of Junior on his back.

Maybe something came from that afterall?

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Anyone heard what Dylan's injury is? Is his thumb giving him some grief?

If not that then there was a training incident on Thursday where MRJ absolutely slammed Grimes into the ground with a tackle from behind whilst both running at close to full pace, (Dylan with his arms pinned).
I were on the phone to a fellow pre-ender at the time and yelled WTF junior, way to kill our captain, i was mighty relieved to see Dylan get up, potential was there for concussion, head, ribs as Juniors full weight and speed culminated at full velocity when they crashed to the ground, Dylan face and body front on into the turf with the weight of Junior on his back.

Maybe something came from that afterall?

Fair call, caesar. There might be something in your assessment given the slamming nature of MRJ's tackle laid on the skipper.

tigers1980

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 24, 2012
looked like he had ice on that dreaded hammy.
If hamstring and given his history will be out for a few weeks.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
looked like he had ice on that dreaded hammy.
If hamstring and given his history will be out for a few weeks.
His hammy was being massaged before the 3rd qtr starting huddle so must have been feeling something but they rolled the dice and didn't last long in 3rd