Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Gave the Coleman leader an absolute bath, stole his girl and ate his lunch.

Reactions: 1 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Notable the last time Jeremy Cameron in a Cats jumper got a hold of us & kicked 6, Grimesy didn't play.
He may not play on Cameron directly on Saturday but Cameron does play small for a key forward & no doubt Grimesy will be doing plenty to help stop him.

Reactions: 4 users

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Physically Grimesy is the perfect match up for Cameron. Can go with him on the ground and in the air… unfortunately Balta and possibly Taz out means the big shover Hawkins might get off the chain.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Notable the last time Jeremy Cameron in a Cats jumper got a hold of us & kicked 6, Grimesy didn't play.
He may not play on Cameron directly on Saturday but Cameron does play small for a key forward & no doubt Grimesy will be doing plenty to help stop him.
it might be Broad on Cameron, as I reckon Cameron might go further up the ground more often than we want Grimes to.

either way we are "lucky" to have 2 gun versatile tall defenders.

Reactions: 2 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Cameron seems to play well against us except when it really matters. Like Dangerfield. Like Rohan. Just tell him its a huge game and his performance is crucial to them winning.

I think we just need to not chase him all the way up the ground into non-dangerous spots. Cameron's strength is his running, he can really turn blokes around and get goal side of them. Ultimately we need to pressure them around the ball and force them to move the ball slowly. If our pressure aqnd intensity is good we should beat them.

• Haha

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Cameron seems to play well against us except when it really matters. Like Dangerfield. Like Rohan. Just tell him its a huge game and his performance is crucial to them winning.

I think we just need to not chase him all the way up the ground into non-dangerous spots. Cameron's strength is his running, he can really turn blokes around and get goal side of them. Ultimately we need to pressure them around the ball and force them to move the ball slowly. If our pressure aqnd intensity is good we should beat them.
Grimes is sooo fast.
Cameron is one good hammy away from retirement.
He dosent want to be trying to take on Grimes.

Reactions: 1 user

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
A Champion back to Champion's form now he's had a consistent run at the year.

Interesting who gets him this week.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Surely he takes Cameron.
we want Grimes closer to goal i reckon. but we always wanted Rancey closer to goals too, except for when we played Franklin. so maybe we will make the same exception for Cameron.

Reactions: 1 user

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
we want Grimes closer to goal i reckon. but we always wanted Rancey closer to goals too, except for when we played Franklin. so maybe we will make the same exception for Cameron.

If Tarrant plays, I think Grimes takes Cameron inside 50 and Broad pushes up with Cameron when he leaves 50. Allows us to double team Hawkins deep.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
In the aftermatch Hardwick called "Scotty" his mate. Then potted the *smile* out of running midget Cameron. Broad played on him, often badly and, yeah, did not have a good one.

Cameron, who is in career best form (no irony), kicked three.

We know how to deal with this. Hardwick flagged that in the post match. To put pressure on Jeremy. In the end he's just another Isaac Smith.

Reactions: 2 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Grimes swapped around today with Tarrant and Gibcus. As sweeper or whatever that goal square guy is called.

And did well there against a small set of forwards (IKR?)

When he had Ryan he despatched him and zoned off with impunity, dominating the game.

Easily our best IMO.

Dylan Grimes is a small.