Early Openers- Prelim Finals | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Early Openers- Prelim Finals

Cant and wont watch.

Please Giants shut these muppets up.

Am sure the Umps will ream Gee Whiz tonight and provide plenty of assistance to the Maggots especially in their forward half.

Im watching th NRL hoping like hell the Storm can beat Penriff.

A Penriff Collingwood double is nauseating AF for me.

Reactions: 1 users
Collingwood banner reactive. Interesting.

Geez that fox prelim package with Cox makes me want to chunder, hard watch. Any chance of showing Lynch 3rd Q EF '19, Kane Lambert last Q 2020? I'll just play that footage in my head.

Last edited:
Darcette looking glamour tonight.
Lupe Velez Film GIF

Ironic that pretty much the only Pies player to sing the national anthem as Cox!! the others probably aren't smart enough to read and learn the words!!

I think tonight for the Giants will need to be similar to last week, need to manage the 1st 20 mins.

Geez I hope this isn’t another round of Collingwood parking the bus and defending deep, and then launching from d50 and running in waves all the way up to an open forward line.

That first goal to the Pies was NO way louder then when Lambert got that first goal in the PF against the same team.

NO WAY.

Reactions: 1 user
They need a person with a more authoritative voice calling out these decisions from the bunker or ARC or wherever they are.

Reactions: 1 user